Recruiting Forum Football Talk L (50)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not a huge fan of Miles and if he is the guy would want a more experienced OC than Tee with him with his offensive woes.

With that said if Fulmer thinks I am wrong let's roll with the Mad Hatter and Tee!

Reactions: 1 person
Oh. I didn't know that. Comes with having to skip several pages now days I guess.

Well maybe if I extend the offer that this dumb ass, southern, redneck, buffoon, can land on his front lawn and speak to him personally. Maybe, just maybe....if he speaks slow enough for me to understand...we can work this all out.

Let's do it.

The Miles hate by many is ridiculous. Even worse is the gray hair hate unless the name is Saban. Phil's right about that.

A TeeLes pairing is a home run. Fulmer knows what to do with it. We get the orange blooded Vol leading the program after he is mentored for a time by a really good football coach that players admire and perform at their highest level for in Les. Folks - he has 7 double digit win seasons in 11 years at LSU and has only been out for a little over a year. His worst two seasons were 8-5 in the toughest division in CFB. Most of it without quality QB's and with predictable offenses. Which is what Tee can address Day One.

Barring finding the perfect HC hire - this combo can win and build into what we want.

This is so obvious it’s painful.

Reactions: 8 people
It’s funny. As we waited for Doreen to decide if he was accepting our offer, lots of posters were saying, “how could we be offering this guy if Les is available?” Now he is not good enough.

Eventually we must pick a coach. And if Phil thinks Les is it, I will support the hire and be ready to move on with recruiting (which Les and Tee excel at).

I hope we are looking at better candidates before that, but this is a great team if we can get Tee included and get us back to focusing on football instead of the backroom mythical deals.

Reactions: 7 people
Can’t overreact to any name being floated out. Any good AD would assess all of his options to make the best decision for Tennessee. He should call Gruden, Patterson, Petersen, Les, Leach, Tee, and more.

Good luck now as opposed to what exactly? Were you on here a month ago screaming to keep Curry? What about a week ago? All of a sudden, Curry is fired and people find out he was talking to Leach and NOW it's a totally different story. We should have kept Curry! Phil is going to screw this up! Curry is a hero and was misunderstood I guess.

Like I said, this place is golden.

He is a troll.

Reactions: 2 people
If memory serves, Les always seemed to recruit Nashville pretty well.

A lot of that has to do with Austin Thomas. Les Miles would be a cop out as a hire, but I honestly think getting Austin back to Knoxville would be more beneficial than Tee.

One things for sure with Les, we get in a big game, take the ball on the opening kick, fans screaming, drive down to the half yard line, we ain't kicking no damn FG.

Reactions: 3 people
Les Miles is mildly retarded
One thing tho, he’s the luckiest SOB the world has known

Reactions: 1 person
Guys where is Pittman coaching now? Would like to see a good OL coach, lord knows we need one on this new staff

B
This whole college football playoff system will be pure BS if Alabama got in instead of Ohio State

Why? Ohio State got run by 30+ by Iowa. They beat a good, but not great, Wisconsin team. You simply cannot have two losses and be the fourth best team in the country. I would rather USC get in over both, but that definitely will not happen.

This whole college football playoff system will be pure BS if Alabama got in instead of Ohio State

Complete opposite. You can't put a team in with more losses, one of them being a BLOWOUT to a bad Iowa just because they won a conference championship game over an overrated Wisconsin team.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back