Recruiting Forum Football Talk L (50)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I honestly hope Fulmer approaches Scott Frost and tries to get him on campus. Seems crazy and far fetched but to be honest this is an incredible job and step up for him. This is a better job than Nebraska. It's not close. You just have to get him to see past the negative buzz going around. None of that matters once he steps in. Fulmer may actually be able to help a really good coach like that envision himself here. See the possibilities and look ahead, not backwards.

Plus we have Nigel Warrior and Marquez Callaway dude. You can work with that.

Reactions: 2 people
Will we hire a cheap staff and HC because we are now paying Currie, Jones, and everyone else?

I'm still a little apprehensive as to where Coach will go. I am anxious to hear some of the names that leak.

I think Tee will be a better head coach then coordinator though. He would be willing to hire someone and let them run the offense cause he doesn’t have this offense he owns ect. I think people gravitate towards Tee and he just has to run the program and the gameday stuff.

He’s not one of those coaches who will Cal his own plays.

Phil can help as well

I've been pumping Miles for a while, but I genuinely feel he would be the best hire. He wants the job, he can recruit, and he would keep things stable for whoever the coach after him is.

I love Tee, but I'm terrified of what happens if he comes in and stinks it up. He can recruit, but Butch could recruit, too. I don't want to see our fanbase slamming the last quarterback to win us a national title.

Reactions: 1 person
Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back