Recruiting Forum Football Talk IV

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why do you think Dobbs was the best QB in the SEC?
He was #1 in Total yards and total TD’s. Top 3 in every passing category. Hurts won SEC player of the year and Dobbs had more TD’s, Yards, Completion %. 100 less rushing yards and 1 less TD…. Hurts had 50 more attempts and 2 extra games

Who would you take over Dobbs? The only guy would maybe be Chad Kelly that year

He was #1 in Total yards and total TD’s. Top 3 in every passing category. Hurts won SEC player of the year and Dobbs had more TD’s, Yards, Completion %. 100 less rushing yards and 1 less TD…. Hurts had 50 more attempts and 2 extra games

Who would you take over Dobbs? The only guy would maybe be Chad Kelly that year
I don’t have the memory like you do.. I just don’t remember ever thinking that UT had the best QB in the league since Peyton

Reactions: VOLSONLY
Who. Are. You.?

The same old honest fan. Pruitt sucked, I was honest about that from day 1, and most disagreed at the time. They disagreed and thought I was trolling but now they understand.

We hired Heupel and I think he’s the most qualified hire we’ve made since Majors. I’m the same old honest fan and more hopeful about what this HC can accomplish.

Who. Are. You.?

The same old honest fan. Pruitt sucked, I was honest about that from day 1, and most disagreed at the time. They disagreed and thought I was trolling but now they understand.

We hired Heupel and I think he’s the most qualified hire we’ve made since Majors. I’m the same old honest fan and more hopeful about what this HC can accomplish.

I don’t have the memory like you do.. I just don’t remember ever thinking that UT had the best QB in the league since Peyton
People over look just how good Dobbs was in 2016 imo. But it also helps the QB’s in the league that year wasn’t exactly great. He was robbed of SEC player of the year, went to Hurts because Bama

People over look just how good Dobbs was in 2016 imo. But it also helps the QB’s in the league that year wasn’t exactly great. He was robbed of SEC player of the year, went to Hurts because Bama

He was really bad against USC. But he was incredible against Vandy, and our defense couldn’t stop the water boy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back