Recruiting Forum Football Talk IV

Status
Not open for further replies.
He was really bad against USC. But he was incredible against Vandy, and our defense couldn’t stop the water boy.
Yea and against App State both horrible games. Bama too but it’s against Bama🤦‍♂️

Had some great games mixed in there too. That performance vs Florida was unbelievable

The same old honest fan. Pruitt sucked, I was honest about that from day 1, and most disagreed at the time. They disagreed and thought I was trolling but now they understand.

We hired Heupel and I think he’s the most qualified hire we’ve made since Majors. I’m the same old honest fan and more hopeful about what this HC can accomplish.
Honest? Okay I’ll be honest also, I had hope in Pruitt, just like I did in Jones, Dools, Kiffen and any coach before them, because they were the face of the team at their perspective times. Because when they fail, my fandom fails also. I’d hate to be the poor smuck that lives to revel in misery and nods to myself in the mirror, “see, I told you, you’re right”.

For the life of me, I'm done with dragging our QB's down. It's making this place miserable. All I know is what I saw in person on Saturday, and that was a QB that did what he should have done against an outmanned opponent with an understaffed OL.

Peace out, y'all. You can have this miserable place.
Is Bass still running Hooker down?

1633234146470.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back