Recruiting Forum Football Talk IV

Status
Not open for further replies.
@ErikAinge3: Im about to have a baby...today is commitment Monday...just wait Vol Fans...I told u thst ud be happy...Future Vols announcing soon

@ErikAinge3: I mean Dear Lord @UTCoachJones is a machine...stay tuned yall

@ErikAinge3: I dont announce names, I dont wanna ruin announcements, but dear god yall

Sounds like a big time kid or two.

I didn't even know Ainge was pregnant!

Reactions: 1 person
@ErikAinge3: Im about to have a baby...today is commitment Monday...just wait Vol Fans...I told u thst ud be happy...Future Vols announcing soon

@ErikAinge3: I mean Dear Lord @UTCoachJones is a machine...stay tuned yall

@ErikAinge3: I dont announce names, I dont wanna ruin announcements, but dear god yall

Sounds like a big time kid or two.

al-bundy-excited.gif

Reactions: 7 people
It was a big weekend and the kids all went home where Mom and Dad told them to sit on their commitments, let the euphoria wear off, and let their recruitment pass some time. If they still feel that way down the road, then commit.

I hope that I am wrong, but it could be the case.

Russell Neverdon's offer list is slowly growing, but the 2014 athlete is hoping to show what he can do on the summer camp circuit. Last year he drew praise form the coaches at Cincinnati and thought he was close to an offer, only to see most of the staff leave for Tennessee. He said he still has contact with the coaches but is making plans to attend camp in Knoxville and hopefully build on the foundation he laid last offseason.
-Rivals.com

Question for the board in regard to defensive backfield numbers. How do you see the following guys all fitting into this years class. Obviously we may not get them all, but they all seem like realistic options at this point.

CJ Reavis (S or WLB?)
Nick Glass (S)
Rashaan Gaulden (CB?)
Elliot Berry (S or LB?)
Evan Berry (S or LB?)
Cortez McDowell (S)
Emmanuel Smith (S or LB?)

Seems like we have a huge selection of Safetys in this class and I'm wondering how it all shakes out. I would put Glass and Reavis as the 2 least likely to end up here. Again, this is a great problem to have, but just wondering how anyone else sees this playing out.

Last edited:
It was a big weekend and the kids all went home where Mom and Dad told them to sit on their commitments, let the euphoria wear off, and let their recruitment pass some time. If they still feel that way down the road, then commit.

I hope that I am wrong, but it could be the case.

I'd rather have that and them commit later and it stick than commit now and change their minds although, I know nothing is finial till papers are signed either way.

@Antone_Davis: UT Vols getting it done in the classroom. Today we are at Bearden Elementary reading to young Vols. #VFL!!

Attachments

• BFpkX31CEAAs__T.jpg
    BFpkX31CEAAs__T.jpg
    55.3 KB · Views: 15
Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back