Recruiting Forum Football Talk IV

Status
Not open for further replies.
I gave up on him after the ky loss but you guys talked me into believing with the prospect of darick , hunter, and cp plus bray over the ensuing summer. Very upset with you gentlemen not being able to foresee we would get sunseried

Waka-Flocka.jpg

RIIIIIIIVERDAAAAALE!!!!!
Squad!

Reactions: 1 person
Since this seems to be the place were we all confess about when we stopped believing in Santa Claus...ok...it was Mizzou...

My wife really liked Dools, so I was supportive. As the 40 seconds ticked off the clock, needing only a field goal, with two timeouts and one of the most explosive offenses in UT history...I snapped. "FIIIIIIIIRE HIM!!! FIRE HIM NOOOOOW!" I said throwing the remote control...

There...I feel better for getting that off my chest...

BOW BOW BOW :gun: :machgun:

Lol, i hate Waka with a passion, but his producers are SICK.

Lex Luger FTW. Bustin' At Em, TTG, Bang, By the Gun, Karma, G Check, Snakes in the Grass. Kid's the hardest producer in the game. I was surprised at how much radio time Hard in da Paint got because that instrumental is a straight up sledgehammer.

Yes, the force is with us. I was yelling it to over 100K, or just under and scaring the few around me who thought I was about to stroke out.

Lex Luger FTW. Bustin' At Em, TTG, Bang, By the Gun, Karma, G Check, Snakes in the Grass. Kid's the hardest producer in the game. I was surprised at how much radio time Hard in da Paint got because that instrumental is a straight up sledgehammer.
What in the he!! Are you talking about

I like me some Waka. He's got some dope lyrics. Some of his songs sound really similar though. Lex is one of the best..

I like me some Waka. He's got some dope lyrics. Some of his songs sound really similar though. Lex is one of the best..

I shouldn't say i hate him, i do own Flockaveli lol. He has some good verses in "For My Dawgs" and his feature verse in "100 Shots" by Wooh Da Kid is pretty damn good too.

Wooh is by far the best rapper in the BSM imo. Check out his Strap-A-Holics mixtapes if you haven't already. Mostly produced by Southside on the Track (Produced "Luv Dem Gun Sounds" on Flockaveli).

Frenchie's not bad either. Kinda raspy voice, but has some tight lyrics.

I shouldn't say i hate him, i do own Flockaveli lol. He has some good verses in "For My Dawgs" and his feature verse in "100 Shots" by Wooh Da Kid is pretty damn good too.

Wooh is by far the best rapper in the BSM imo. Check out his Strap-A-Holics mixtapes if you haven't already. Mostly produced by Southside on the Track (Produced "Luv Dem Gun Sounds" on Flockaveli).

Rappers love spelling things incorrectly.

computer-facepalm.gif

Last edited:

Psssh no way Wooh is better than Waka. Both Flockaveli and Triple F Life were dope. Wooh's good, but I think there's a reason Waka is selling all those albums.

I was big in to OJ da Juiceman for a while too :)

Waka is simply better because he made a song with Tyler the Creator and they are friends :lol:

Psssh no way Wooh is better than Waka. Both Flockaveli and Triple F Life were dope. Wooh's good, but I think there's a reason Waka is selling all those albums.

I was big in to OJ da Juiceman for a while too :)

Waka is simply better because he made a song with Tyler the Creator and they are friends :lol:

I'll agree to disagree lol.

The Youtube vid of Tyler and Waka performing "Karma" live is awesome. That place was LIVE.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back