Recruiting Forum Football Talk IV

Status
Not open for further replies.
Got TOTALLY out played by Vick, Batch, Manning, RGIII, and Schuab in losses.

Flacco has had a good game vs NE, Cinci, SD, and Oakland...

(If you can count Oakland.)

Look what he did vs Cleveland and the Chiefs..

If that is not proving that their offense needs a change IDK what is.

You're cherry-picking the games he sucked, and totally discounting the games he played well in.

Flacco has played bad, and the team has still won games. Other games, he's played well and the team has still lost. That's the nature of the NFL. But over the course of the season, the cream rises to the top. And look who is atop the AFC North.

You're cherry-picking the games he sucked, and totally discounting the games he played well in.

Flacco has played bad, and the team has still won games. Other games, he's played well and the team has still lost. That's the nature of the NFL. But over the course of the season, the cream rises to the top. And look who is atop the AFC North.

I just said the games he played well in were vs Bad defenses.

There is no way Baltimore should EVER get embarrassed like they have twice this year vs Denver and Houston.. also getting beat by CHARLIE BATCH.

We will just agree to disagree on Flacco. This is his contract year so we will see how much teams think he is really worth. we will see what happens in the playoffs

There is no way Baltimore should EVER get embarrassed like they have twice this year vs Denver and Houston.. also getting beat by CHARLIE BATCH.

We will just agree to disagree on Flacco. This is his contract year so we will see how much teams think he is really worth. we will see what happens in the playoffs

Denver is a damn solid team. Locked up their division. They play good ball and not just because of Peyton. Heck look at Peyton throwing 5 picks against the Falcons. Cut Flaco some flack..lulz

Charlie Batch plays for Pittsburgh, who probably has the best D in the NFL. Not really apples and apples.

Arky's new HC...

original.jpg

Reactions: 1 person
I don't remember seeing UT players in the NFL or anywhere saying "VFL" until recently. Was that a Dooley thing, or am I just now paying more attention to it?

I don't remember seeing UT players in the NFL or anywhere saying "VFL" until recently. Was that a Dooley thing, or am I just now paying more attention to it?

Thought it was Dooley's thing one of his few successes except then he supposedly made it hard for the letterman to come celebrate.

The last three pages of this thread are absolutely terrible. I've seen dumb arguments on here before, but that was bad.

At any rate, Hunter is declared for the draft. Smart decision. He cannot risk another injury. J. James and Z. Fulton have chosen to stay another year. McCullers, Patterson, Sentimore, and Bray have yet to make a decision.

Reactions: 1 person
Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back