Recruiting Forum Football Talk IV

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just saw the coaches and the recruits walking into neyland stadium. The crowd was on the street from the basketball game ending and everyone was screaming and cheering for them. Pretty cool imo

Saw this in another thread.

They said that last year. Offensive Line Pride, remember that? They had hokey sayings and whatnot, it’s just that the guy at the top was such a wet blanket that you never much heard about it. To be honest, it was my chief problem with the prior administration.

Nice to see this staff working the Twitter agitprop.

@Antonio_Tiny74: I don't wanna hear a thing about Vandy! What happened this year will never happen again! Forever under us! Don't forget your place!

Reactions: 14 people
@Antonio_Tiny74: I don't wanna hear a thing about Vandy! What happened this year will never happen again! Forever under us! Don't forget your place!

I can only imagine what he’s gonna be like in the locker room before a game now. It’s one thing to be a talented kid. It’s quite another to be an upperclassman who’s a huge talent with a big mouth who people gotta listen to.

I go back to the video where all the kids were lining up to meet the newly-announced Coach Jones and Tiny made it a point to be the LAST guy in line. Natural leader with some swagger and stats to back it up. Tiny’s one of the guys that’s gonna finally get this house in order.

BBBZslMCYAABrh3.jpg:large

Reactions: 14 people
I kinda like it that Tiny is pissed.Wouldnt wanna be playing across from him that game.I hope the Vandy idiots keep on .He might really tear one of there heads off from the rest of there body.This will be your future team captain.Tiny has taken ownership of this team.I promise you things are gonna get better soon guys.He is the vocal leader great player we have really been missing since Al.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back