Recruiting Forum Football Talk III

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dang man...I just said "I hope"..if it does struggle Heupel will already be declared a failure and more dirt will be pushed on the grave of this program..

We REALLY need it took look good-really good for a ton of long term reasons.

Gotta say I am optimistic. No way but up and liking Heupel more and more. No flash, no cornbread or stupid gimmicks.

My wife is starting to look for a new vehicle and so far really likes the Toyota Highlander. She is leaning more toward a suv and that is her favorite so far,
That's what my mom just purchased. Ended up with it over a Telluride and some luxury one...maybe a Lexus idk. Said the Highlander was the most comfortable, great ride, and infotainment screen. Downside - the panoramic sunroof already has an issue after 2 months. Leaking around the edge and not an easy fix. Those panoramics are apparently issue-ridden. We just got a new(er) car with one - no issues so far, but I also noticed Kia doesn't even offer them anymore either...

Besides that she loves that Highlander. I hopped in for a second...that interior is smooooth!

Defense is usually ahead of the curve in early practice.

But I think it's pretty encouraging to hear good things about them. I mean we just saw the offense rip them a new one in the spring. They've definitely improved it they won the day.

I'm sure it'll take the offense a little while to get going. Good thing we have a tune up before Pitt.

He means like Frisch's Big Boys up in the north..and the answer is yes..they were connected.
Not that anyone asked but they are all controlled by
BiG Boy Foods out of Michigan. They license the name “big boy” along with certain recipes to several franchisees such as Frischs, Shoney, and Elias brothers restaurants. They are very territorial and have sued each other many times when one encroaches on another’s turf. Now, how about that scrimmage today.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back