Recruiting Forum Football Talk III

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’m not worried long term about huepel’s offense, but do think it’ll be very up and down for at least the first half of the season. A lot of inexperience on offense outside of Cade, Darnel, Paytonand Velus. I think there’s definitely some talent at the skill positions, but a big adjustment to the sec all while learning a new scheme.

Think there will be times we look really good, then times it will look really ugly. Hopefully we can find a qb early and get it clicking before sec play starts.

Price wears shirts from some very high end country clubs for a guy who chases high school recruits around. Winged Foot, Peachtree, Atlanta Athletic Club, Honors Course...
I hope he’s played those courses. It’s a serious fashion faux pas to wear anything from a course you’ve never played.

Just saying

Not surprised that the O struggled today. I still believe our O is going to be really good but getting out there together for the first time as a team there are going to be some rust. I think the next practice they will improve a lot. I an so thrilled to hear how good our D tackled. You guys remember last year it was horrible. So many missed tackles and it seemed that they never knew where to line up. It sounds like this D is way ahead of last years D. One other thing that I love to hear from CH is the attituded of the players and how they are excited again about playing football. GBO!

Buy her a Volvo XC60 or 90, and thank me later.
0a03d100-d247-4e52-b1bb-c874d93f3fb2_text.gif

I’m not worried long term about huepel’s offense, but do think it’ll be very up and down for at least the first half of the season. A lot of inexperience on offense outside of Cade, Darnel, Paytonand Velus. I think there’s definitely some talent at the skill positions, but a big adjustment to the sec all while learning a new scheme.

Think there will be times we look really good, then times it will look really ugly. Hopefully we can find a qb early and get it clicking before sec play starts.
That is what I think is going to happen...I've been saying there is just too much transition for this year to go smoothly.

I have a Highlander and like most things about it. My biggest complaint is road noise. If she hasn't, I would recommend that she drive it on the interstate and around town with windows down when testing. The newer models may be improved, but I'm ready for something quieter.
Volvo is super quiet.

Reactions: Kristy*
Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back