Recruiting Forum Football Talk III

Status
Not open for further replies.
Made the mistake a couple of days ago to follow recruitalerts on Instagram... all I kept seeing is other schools getting 4-5* players committing... and then we get 3* squirrel speedster at 150lbs that will get cut in half on his first crossing route... Unfollowed this morning :rolleyes:

We are 3* U again....
tenor.gif

Made the mistake a couple of days ago to follow recruitalerts on Instagram... all I kept seeing is other schools getting 4-5* players committing... and then we get 3* squirrel speedster at 150lbs that will get cut in half on his first crossing route... Unfollowed this morning :rolleyes:

We are 3* U again....
If the past couple of coaching staffs are any indication I have come to the full belief player development and qb play/development are vastly more important in college ball than stars. Now don’t get me wrong. I’d like to be Alabama and reeling in all 4 and 5 star classes but we gotta start this thing like Spurrier did at South Carolina. Good coaching and QB play with good development at all positions.

We are 3* U again....
Poor lil guy. Job had it so easy. 😢

We are 3* U again....

Davonta Smith was 6’1. 160 coming out of HS.

White and Smith have almost identical 60 times as well.

If the past couple of coaching staffs are any indication I have come to the full belief player development and qb play/development are vastly more important in college ball than stars. Now don’t get me wrong. I’d like to be Alabama and reeling in all 4 and 5 star classes but we gotta start this thing like Spurrier did at South Carolina. Good coaching and QB play with good development at all positions.
Wasting your time…not his. 😴 Only reason we’re hearing this tragic tale is he’s drumming up support for a GoFundMe. Bruised his thumb hitting UNSUBSCRIBE.

Reactions: jordan4vols

We are 3* U again....
3* millionaire?

Reactions: Smokey19rt

We are 3* U again....
i-thought-it-was-understood-that-you-were-gonna-sack-up.jpg

No way. I hope UGA beats them by 50.

I'm with you. Clemson is arguably our doppelgänger from the ACC. We have better history overall and a bigger stadium and fanbase, but otherwise we have very similar strengths and weaknesses. Honestly, we probably have better instate talent than they do, which is offset by them playing in a significantly weaker conference than us. If Clemson had to play Alabama, Georgia and Florida every year they'd never be where they are...

In any event, b/c of weak instate talent, I think they go and poach all the recruits we'd otherwise be getting if this was the 90s.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back