Recruiting Forum Football Talk III

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've known the family for years. She wanted a different environment and different coaching. She's not the first and won't be the last.
Why just now? Pretty sure we’ve had the coach for a long time and never had that problem before. Brian rice has known the family and many others for years too, and was confident enough in what he said that he blared it on the flagship radio station this morning

I can’t cheer for Bama, Florida, Vandy and Georgia in anything. Plus KY Bball
I used to sympathy root for Vandy when they didn't play UT. Then they beat us and magical fairy Vandy fans appeared out of thin air in the Nashville area . That coupled with the rather large "Row Tide" Tourette sufferers that have appeared in Nashville ugh.

If I could make it happen, Georgia would never win another game.I had to put up with their idiot fans for 40 years while living in Atlanta.

interesting side note here;

their losing will not prevent them from continuing to be idiots

loser idiots are, well, loser idiots

Go Vols !

I do wish the ncaa would make the conference championship game the first round of the playoffs. In my mind it would free up more teams to play regular season games Vs tough non conference competition. A loss doesn’t “end” your season

I meant to respond before now, just been extremely busy.

Dad isn't good. We'll lose him this year. It doesn't seem fair but there's a reason for everything. I appreciate you asking about him, it definitely means a great deal to me that you thought to ask. Beers on me when you're in town.

I didn't know your dad had gotten worse. Sorry to hear this. Hurting times when your about to lose your last parent. Prayers for you and the family.

Made the mistake a couple of days ago to follow recruitalerts on Instagram... all I kept seeing is other schools getting 4-5* players committing... and then we get 3* squirrel speedster at 150lbs that will get cut in half on his first crossing route... Unfollowed this morning :rolleyes:

We are 3* U again....

Made the mistake a couple of days ago to follow recruitalerts on Instagram... all I kept seeing is other schools getting 4-5* players committing... and then we get 3* squirrel speedster at 150lbs that will get cut in half on his first crossing route... Unfollowed this morning :rolleyes:

We are 3* U again....
What did Tyreek hill weigh in high school? Can't cut in half something that just blew past you like a blur.

We are 3* U again....
Bye

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back