Recruiting Forum Football Talk III

Status
Not open for further replies.
These guys are successful is because of talent on the field. Kirby is the only one that's really done well and he's got talent everywhere. Once these guys get away from all the talent it reveals their true mediocre coaching abilities.

This.

It's also why Bama will continue to dominate and every other team in the conference won't stand a chance. Until the recruiting machine and cheating is put under control nothing will change. Coaches are interchangeable there.

Reactions: mr.checkerboards
Honestly how hard would Freezes contract be. Give him 4 mil per year with bonuses. Add a morality clause in his contract where if his past issues come up at TN he is fired with cause. Go ahead and give him a 5 year contract and an equal assistant coach pool as Pruitt. The contract would pay for its self quickly with the fan support Freeze would bring.

Honestly how hard would Freezes contract be. Give him 4 mil per year with bonuses. Add a morality clause in his contract where if his past issues come up at TN he is fired with cause. Go ahead and give him a 5 year contract and an equal assistant coach pool as Pruitt. The contract would pay for its self quickly with the fan support Freeze would bring.
So easy

He may want to get off the sinking ship. Plus, I think he needs some head coaching experience.
South Alabama is a tough job. In the past AState, App State and Louisiana Layfette dominated conference. Now Coastal has emerged and AState has taken a step back. USA just does not commit the funds to their program to be competitive

Toppmeyer goes on Memphis radio weekly and slams Pruitt. I sure there is no love lost

Good. At least Someone is holding Pruitt accountable.
He’s had no interest in these jobs before. We’ll see.
he also hasn’t had to re-establish his coaching reputation like he will after being attached to this **** show.

Rumor on VQ that Sexton is working with Haslam to get Freeze to UT and if that happens Fulmer is out too. I’m sure it’s just made up but I choose to believe.
@Ron Swanson please don't be bull $#!tting me. I literally can't take it. I don't care if it's Freeze or not. Just need Pruitt gone.

If we were to fire Pruitt this year - which I think there is about a zero percent chance at - then I’d rather Napier over Freeze.

The uptick in donations and ticket sales would more than pay for the Pruitt/staff buyouts. Vols win more than they lose and go to a bowl next season. The rebuild accelerates and they start giving the big three trouble.

It's too easy.

Freeze would probably win 7 in year 1 and UF will be ripe for a signature win next year. UGA will probably have QB issues again and that game could be close with an explosive Freeze offense. Oh yeah and Freeze is a Memphis guy and will probably be able to get the in state guys from Oakland and other West TN areas.

Why do people keep saying there is a zero percent chance of firing a guy that has lost 6 straight games by double digits? Is this real life?

Not saying I don’t think it’s warranted. Saying there is zero chance the AD or administration would do it this year.

Freeze would probably win 7 in year 1 and UF will be ripe for a signature win next year. UGA will probably have QB issues again and that game could be close with an explosive Freeze offense. Oh yeah and Freeze is a Memphis guy and will probably be able to get the in state guys from Oakland and other West TN areas.
Think he could win 8-9

Reactions: Bassmaster_Vol
Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back