Recruiting Forum Football Talk III

Status
Not open for further replies.
And there was no proof of that
so the jury said “not guilty”

but I get it here at VN we hold a different standard. If we want it to be true we make it true even if there isn’t evidence for it

What about the two lawsuits that are pending against him

My only concern if it is Campbell, is I’m sure the current players and upcoming recruits probably don’t know who Matt Campbell is. just see his record for what it is and not actually like damn this guy has done a tremendous job at ISU. Will need some stellar recruiters on that staff at first.
Most people who follow CFB know who Campbell is. I’m sure a lot of these recruits have recieved offers or heard from him. Kids probably know more about him than most.

I must admit that I don’t follow Iowa State football, but am I the only person that wonders why everyone is giddy about paying a coach $8 million dollars a year that is 35-28 in a terrible Big 12 conference? Butch Jones was 34-27 here and was playing Bama, UGa, Florida, et al.
It makes me think Bob Stoops could be the big fish & Campbell could be the 2nd

Reactions: VOLED
My only concern if it is Campbell, is I’m sure the current players and upcoming recruits probably don’t know who Matt Campbell is. just see his record for what it is and not actually like damn this guy has done a tremendous job at ISU. Will need some stellar recruiters on that staff at first.
They know who Matt Campbell is. He's been pursued by NFL teams.

You act like these high school kids who live and breath the sport are stupid. I can assure you these kids know who Matt Freaking Campbell is if anonymous internet message board dudes know him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back