Recruiting Forum Football Talk III

Status
Not open for further replies.
I bet the ncaa investigation isn't anything either. Probably some player letting a coed have a sweatshirt the morning after.

Our fan base just wants to tell stories lol. Desperate to make sense of things.

One shot to get this right. There are a lot of fun things to do in east TN from September until the holidays minus COVID. People don't have to spend their time and money on bad Vol football. Bringing Jeremy back would be the final act to kill remaining interest for many current fans and there would be no attracting new ones. Vandy East if that happens. It's really that simple. UT and big boosters have used up all of the goodwill over the past dozen years. Nothing left.

I feel like it should take a lot more than two.

Otherwise, I'd of OD'ed in my younger days.

Don't know your age or where you grew up, but if it was around here you could smoke two bags of the dregs we had back then and be fine to operate machinery.

I donā€™t have all the details but if i did it would probably change my mind.

I have a friend - national sports writer who covers college football -
He says freeze is just a horrible human being. Has a list of things that he has done or allowed that would make your skin crawl.

Does that matter?
Do you still want him?

Yes. #FreezeMe

Simmer down folks, decisions impacting millions of dollars donā€™t happen quickly. Things will be fine and this time next month we will be in a much better spot.

They should when it's basically a common damn sense decision

I don't want to wait a month.

I donā€™t either, but it might take that long or at least until after the bowl game. The season is still technically going on. Plus, the investigation needs to be sorted out as well, you know that is going to be the first question any new guy will ask.

downsize_200k_v1

Why is this ad at the bottom of my page? The caption says "Stop wiping your butt". Is this from Gucci talking about bidets?

Imo if Pruitt is retained that likely means we were not getting the feedback we wanted and freeze isn't an option.

This. I have no doubt leadership has reached out to top tier candidates to gage interest through back channels. That being said I doubt they like what they are hearing. The fact is TN is not considered a top tier job anymore. You donā€™t make a move unless you can make a SUBSTANTIAL upgrade.

Reactions: hooter vol
@Atlanta VOL

If I told you it meant my mental health, would you share what you know with me?

That's where I find myself. Smashing reload on a football forum. I wish I didn't give a crap about UT football. Maybe someone at UT can post instructions on how to not give a damn since they have apparently mastered the art.

The investigation will have to play out. Once it does if we determine we need to move on we will get into the market late, yet again, and pick from the same tier of candidates that brought us Pruitt. We're screwed, best we all accept that fact now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back