Recruiting Forum Football Talk II

Status
Not open for further replies.
JG sucks. Be thankful he didn’t lose us the game. He didn’t win us the game at all. He threw two passes that may have traveled 2 yards.

smh. we have a few of you on here who just can't allow yourself to give him credit, and you can't just enjoy the win. I feel bad for y'all.

2 yards? Hyperbole much?

Gonna be interesting to see Mehlen when he only has his own talent to rely on. Losing a lot of his inherited players after this year. His 2019 class was a complete disaster. Will be interesting to see how his 2020 class finishes. Probably have to wait till next Aug tho to know for sure.

But in gonna be curious to see what he does down there.

Last edited:
I am loving the win lol. One was a swing pass and one was like a 2 step hitch.

Your feelings for the guy has blinded you. The swing pass by itself travelled probably 15 yards or more. Not to mentioned his down field pass completions. Read your post and see how silly it was. JG played well; he did exactly what he was asked to do. Go ahead, admit it. You just can't let yourself do it. Pretty pathetic.

I have been pulling against him since he did his 10 minute “prayer” with his body guard deliberately to block the Pride of the Southland band from performing their formation at the start of our game last week. As low class move as I have ever seen. Poetic justice that he misses his biggest kick of the year.
Not the band!

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back