Recruiting Forum Football Talk II

Status
Not open for further replies.
We'll get to 6-6, I'm saying 7-5 if Maurer stays healthy. The O line is blocking better, the defense is tackling better, the WRs aren't dropping passes, we just have to stay healthy.
Lack of depth is going to get to us beat a few times

It just seems the whole momentum changes to boring and stagnate. Maurer just brings energy and excitement when he is in there
Maurer throws great when me makes the right decisions. Just needs to settle down and not force throws and know went to throw away and slide. Needs to know when to live another down. We should have blown them out but the offense looks way better with him.

Reactions: LaagerVol
Updated

@bama - 0%
Scar - 45%
UAB - 60%
@kentucky - 50%
@Mizoo - 40%
Vandy - 60%

I'm between 4-8 and 5-7
SCAR with a 3rd string QB at 45% as a home game?

You didn’t watch their upset of Georgia did you? They scored a TD on a pick 6 and Fromm gave them the ball a total of 4 times. They are gonna get smacked next week against Florida then come here.

Reactions: TN-POSSUM
I think our interior DLmen are finding their way to be somewhat productive which is letting our talented DBs play more man which they were recruited for. That and Maurers ability to make and extend plays with his legs is hopefully going to save this season.
Probably so. But I don’t know how we go from no pressure at all to be able to get a decent pass rush.

Regardless, our run defense today was beautiful. And I saw a lot of bodies on the DL today. We do seem more natural in a M2M scheme.

We need to tell the recruits we are competing against GA for that Kirby will not be there. lol. It's gonna be turmoil. We solid going forward. Dawgs 24/7:

"Kirby is such a chop- he’s a fast talking recruiter that is a clueless coach. Just sucks watching him"

"This is a poorly coached team."

"One thing we learned today. Kirby is not the guy"

"He a ******. That word starts with a b."
baby.laugh.gif

Last edited:
Really wish we played SC next week instead of bama. They have let down written all over them
Or we can be positive and say that they will carry that momentum over to next week and give Florida all they can handle, then have the let down the following week. Who do they play that week?

Reactions: HankHill
Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back