Recruiting Football Talk VII

I was a good boy and bought the birdhouse she loved. Had the girls make homemade cards to go with it. Problem is that I still gotta go get a post, concrete, and dig a hole to put it in.

View attachment 640200

By the way, happy Mother’s Day to you and all you moms on here!
Agreed. Happy Mother's Day to all.

And @Weezer wrote your Mom a special song.

Unless some of you bone heads go out to get for your wives for Mother’s Day. DON’T DO IT! Along with appliances (unless she asks for it). Trust me, we love anything our children make for us and just appreciation.

Not directed to you Darth. They know who they are.
IMG_1925.jpeg
Flowers I sent my mom today

She changed my diapers when I was a kid. I have joked with her that I might get to change hers someday. Happy Mother's Day to all the kick ass moms. Now do your jobs, morans sons. Send some flowers, make a call, take her to eat at Hooters and support her and simultaneously other single moms

Last edited:
This is hilarious.

Would be interesting to see if that piano is original audio. Didnt seem to match up to the video. Also, anytime ive (human) gotten with 75ft of a piano, terrible things happen. Am so thankful that my children have their mother's aptitude for music.

Last edited:
Reactions: knoxvol52
Way of topic this morning, but has anyone else had problems with their golf polos losing thread? I don’t know if it’s happening in the washer/dryer, but I had this Nike and now an Under Amour polo do this.

IMG_1011.jpeg

Reactions: DarthVol1

VN Store

Back