Recruiting Football Talk VII

Your mission now is to locate the Whistler and have him donate his whistle to a trash can.
He was tame except for when they got runners on base. What’s worse, they egg it on with the Jumbotron telling people to whistle then clap.

Glad we won. First collegiate baseball game for my daughters!

Who else is watching Baby Reindeer on Netflix?

Brutal, but amazing. True story, apparently.

Edit: John Mulaney's new/shortlived jokey talkshow is quite good too. Somewhere between Conan and The Eric Andre Show.
Watched Baby Reindeer. Found it to be very sad, for all involved; however, the lady who is, apparently, the real Martha is saying it's all bullsh!t. Saw an interview with her, and she says Gadd is psychotic, and made all of it up. Says she's taking legal action against him and Netflix...says it's ruined her life; been getting death threats.

Tbh, though, I think SHE'S lying. Acted that way, anyhow.

Watched Baby Reindeer. Found it to be very sad, for all involved; however, the lady who is, apparently, the real Martha is saying it's all bullsh!t. Saw an interview with her, and she says Gadd is psychotic, and made all of it up. Says she's taking legal action against him and Netflix...says it's ruined her life; been getting death threats.

Tbh, though, I think SHE'S lying. Acted that way, anyhow.
After the Blindside I'll never take another "inspired by true events" production seriously.

Unless some of you bone heads go out to get for your wives for Mother’s Day. DON’T DO IT! Along with appliances (unless she asks for it). Trust me, we love anything our children make for us and just appreciation.

Not directed to you Darth. They know who they are.
I got Mrs. Glitch house cleaning coupons. Things like Vacuum the Downstairs and Clean the Bathrooms. Then whenever she goes to clean those things, she can tear off a coupon, hand it to me, and I will go and inspect her work to make sure she did a good job. Happy Mother's Day!

VN Store

Back