Recruiting Football Talk VII

If I attended a lot of our games, I think I'd probably stop going if we had a whistler as a Vols fan. That's embarrassing.
Like I said yesterday. And everyday, its the most pitiful attempt at having a gameday experience. Its akin to clapping during a Free Throw, but worst.

The Dores get closed out as Clean Living Prevails! GBO! Brooms going fast at the store, get yours early!
View attachment 640120
Unless some of you bone heads go out to get for your wives for Mother’s Day. DON’T DO IT! Along with appliances (unless she asks for it). Trust me, we love anything our children make for us and just appreciation.

Not directed to you Darth. They know who they are.

Unless some of you bone heads go out to get for your wives for Mother’s Day. DON’T DO IT! Along with appliances (unless she asks for it). Trust me, we love anything our children make for us and just appreciation.

Your post really calls for a side-eyed mohawk monkey picture, but I'm gonna let it slide since it's Mother's Day weekend.

OB be like

superfly-snuka-jimmy-snuka.gif

So wait. My daughter and I picked her out a Stanley Cup. (Not hockey)

So return it?

Burns would put this team over the top.

That said, #1 ain't too shabby so far 🤔😏
I don't think we've necessarily missed him, we're getting along pretty well, I'd say (numero uno is very nice, indeed); but, yes, I hate that he left. He would make dominating, almost invincible.

I don't think we've necessarily missed him, we're getting along pretty well, I'd say (numero uno is very nice, indeed); but, yes, I hate that he left. He would make dominating, almost invincible.
Yeah can't complain with a top 5 ERA out of 300+ teams...but I dare say we'd be #1 with him.

It all comes down to the postseason. Hope we produce this year. Otherwise corches gettin fahred...

Who else is watching Baby Reindeer on Netflix?

Brutal, but amazing. True story, apparently.

Edit: John Mulaney's new/shortlived jokey talkshow is quite good too. Somewhere between Conan and The Eric Andre Show.

Reactions: captainfalcon777

VN Store

Back