Recruiting Football Talk VII

My way too early call: Pearce JR, big O, Sampson, Thornton, Bru, mays, Campbell jr, spraggins. And some udfas.
Offensively, Sampson, Bru, Thornton, Squirrel, Campbell, Mays, and Spraggins are all possibilities. Maybe Karic if he wins the job and has a good season. Defensively, Pearce, for sure. Any of our Sr. DL are possibilities, IMO. Big O, Simmons, ONL, Eason, Bailey. They all have size, and RG's coaching. We'll see how they perform this season. Pili probably an UDFA, just based on age and injury history.

I ain't gonna ignore Christian..he is a good guy and does have smart takes sometimes...he is just an over the top morose pessimist.
Just because I put him on my ignore list, doesn’t mean I didn’t like the kid, but the endless, and I mean endless crap takes on our athletic programs got to me. Maybe I’m old (am) have a thinner skin (yep) than I used to. Life is too short. I wish the kid and his young family the best.

giphy.gif

Happy Sunday

April 28 2024: I speak to those who are silently but profoundly disappointed. Do not forget that I am for you, and I want you to come through in victory. That is My will. Going through difficult times provides an opportunity to learn an important truth that is necessary to your spiritual growth. Galatians 5:16 I say then: Walk in the Spirit, and you shall not fulfill the lust of the flesh.

The Beatles were an overrated mediocre boy band.

I think that’s maybe true for the first half of their career, but not the last. The White Album and Abbey Road in particular are excellent, and show a creative range far surpassing any boy band out there, I’d wager. The Beatles were at the forefront of a lot of genres, including arguably heavy metal with Helter Skelter.

I respect them!

You're not the first person to say this to me. They just never did it for me. Can't really explain why
AC/DC with Bon Scott was great. Brian Johnson done very well replacing Bon.

Bon Scott had one of the best singing voices I ever heard, too bad he passed away from drowning in his own vomit.

VN Store

Back