Recruiting Football Talk VII

You're not the first person to say this to me. They just never did it for me. Can't really explain why
AC/DC with Bon Scott was great. Brian Johnson done very well replacing Bon.

Bon Scott had one of the best singing voices I ever heard, too bad he passed away from drowning in his own vomit.

I have always thought it was hilarious how peppy and happy sounding that song is, and most people don't even know it's a song about a mafia killer..lol
I mean there is a section of the song that says...

"
Now, on the side walk, ooh Sunday morning, uh huh
Lies a body just oozing life, eek
And someone's sneaking 'round the corner
Could that someone be Mack the Knife?"

If you can see that the song is clearly about a mafia hit man, you must think the Beatles were a great band.

Screw Dan Mullen and screw UF, BUT...

This is a terrible take and I bet this dude is on Napier's payroll doing damage control.

Mullen had probably the greatest run of draft picks in Mississippi State history and Mullen had a ton of guys drafted out of his Florida classes.

This douche is cherry-picking one draft where... most of Mullen's recruits are either already in the league or transferred from Florida. Yeah, Mullen isn't having a bunch of his UF recruits drafted because... well... his last class was 3 years ago. The best recruits from those classes are gone. Every left from those classes are lower-rated or less-talented 4-5 year depth guys.

This still comes down to Napier, who hasn't replaced the talent with talent. It's not Mullen's fault they're total buttcheeks today, it's Napier's. If Mullen were still at UF they'd have had 4-6 draft picks this weekend.

VN Store

Back