Recruiting Football Talk VII

Giants aren't going to pick a QB after giving Daniel Jones all that money.
Broncos had a bigger pill to swallow and did so. Would cost $17 mil to outright him vs $35 mil to keep him. They converted most of his guaranteed money into a signing bonus last September.

Reactions: knoxvol52
Broncos had a bigger pill to swallow and did so. Would cost $17 mil to outright him vs $35 mil to keep him. They converted most of his guaranteed money into a signing bonus last September.
I don't know seems to me a wasted #1 pick when you have issues on OL and no RB and Defensive needs and so on....

They are, they just don't pollinate a lot of native plant species. We have native plants that coevolved with specific insects for pollination and honeybees don't or sometimes physically cannot pollinate those species.

Honeybees are great for domestic vegetable and fruit flowers though.
Seems they're actually trying to get rid of non-native plants in the area.

I don't know seems to me a wasted #1 pick when you have issues on OL and no RB and Defensive needs and so on....
I don’t know if McCarthy is worth resetting the franchise, but waiting until you have everything rebuilt before you target your franchise QB isn’t sound thinking either imo. If they’ve lost faith in Jones, it’s better to boot and pay the bill and move forward than lose and pay for a full contract. I could see them going for a Nix or Penix in the second and get a placesetter type in FA.

BREAKING: No. 1 transfer wide receiver commits to Auburn

Does brother Hugh know something we don't know? The top receiver out of HS and now this guy. Either they have some plan they aren't sharing or these guys aren't watching too much Peyton Thorne film.

Imagine being Auburn...

"Ok...we'll hire...y'know screw it...let's get the ONE GUY that regularly upsets Saban! Mwahaha! Who cares about the rest, we'll be beating Bama every other year for the next couple decades! Give Hugh all he wants!!"

:Saban:

200w - 2024-04-25T175949.545.gif

It’s more talent they’ve had on offense collectively in a very long time. But 1000 yards and 8 tds is mediocre??
It’s fine. 24 WRs and a TE had more yds receiving. He disappeared in games depending on the type coverage the Defense ran.

Again, I hope it works for the Titans, and agree with you that it’s the most talent they’ve had in the roster in a very long time.

c4b9abc823061d413c54563a6d9249b0.gif
Spill it.

It’s fine. 24 WRs and a TE had more yds receiving. He disappeared in games depending on the type coverage the Defense ran.

Again, I hope it works for the Titans, and agree with you that it’s the most talent they’ve had in the roster in a very long time.
My point is/was being top 25 in receiving means he’s far from mediocre.

Now playing with a guy like Nuk who is light years better than Ridley had supporting him on the Gags last year

Quantity is just not a word oven heard used with that phrase. Commodity, yes, but not quantity.
Word oven? You’re on a different plane of linguistics and usage than myself. I used QUANTITY as signifying his value. Guess I’ll have to own the ODDITY, but it’s the way I wanted it to sound. Better than how GOOD he is and how he trades on the NYSE.

VN Store

Back