Recruiting Football Talk VII

I picked up a bottle of Cascahuin 48 plata this past weekend and it is fantastic. There are only 7 legit tequilas according to my Fortelueza Distillery tour guide back in January. Meaning they are the only ones properly distilled and don’t have a bunch of additives and additional sugars. Cascahuin is one of them.

Reactions: ionaVOL and mrMet
I picked up a bottle of Cascahuin 48 plata this past weekend and it is fantastic. There are only 7 legit tequilas according to my Fortelueza Distillery tour guide back in January. Meaning they are the only ones properly distilled and don’t have a bunch of additives and additional sugars. Cascahuin is one of them.
Facts. As is my personal favorite, G4

There are still plenty of the old timers that need it done the traditional way but kids expect $20/hr with a 15 minute phone break every hour. I made just enough so that my mom wouldn't have to pay for anything of mine so she could support my brothers.
True. I always get a couple of teenagers to help me with hay. If I have to stay on them regarding their phone, I won't bring them back. I'll pay $20 hr if the help is worth it. I had one kid a couple of years ago leave a glove on a T-post next to my barn for 2 years. His dad helped me with some hay last year and I gave it to him. His dad being upset/embarrassed is an understatement.

NCAA HR Stats

tennessee.svg
Tennessee
austin-peay.svg
Austin Peay
georgia.svg
Georgia
CTV needs to look at AP's roster.

VN Store

Back