Recruiting Football Talk VII

You'd throw your own life (or close to life) away over...a guy kicking your truck?

Imagine those decades in jail time first and the effect on your family. Then imagine a truck...with a light dent in it, soon to be repaired by the jerk that kicked it and got arrested.

Hell, anyone that just randomly kicks innocent folks' trucks probably needs a good mental eval. Losing 2 lives over a dent is...a bit much...
Absolutely. Anyone that would stoop to the level of a criminal is, a criminal. Any life lost is too many, over what? A vehicle?

No one is above the law.

NCAA HR Stats

tennessee.svg
Tennessee
austin-peay.svg
Austin Peay
georgia.svg
Georgia

When's Peyton getting his? He definitely earned it.
Peyton probably cares more about his 2 Super Bowl wins and 5 regular season MVP award and numerous other records he holds in NFL over a college award which is nothing but a popularity contest award.

Plus the SEC Championship that Tennessee won probably would trump the Heisman award as well for Peyton. Yes he got screwed but Peyton probably doesn't dwell on it as much as the Tennessee fan base.

This is funny if you know what a hoss @LaagerVol is. Dude thought he would be tough until he sees Laager step out. He then had the "oh $h!t" moment and told Laager to get back in the car.

Same energy...

View attachment 636522
Lol all I know is I didn’t feel too big staring down a barrel.

When working a hot day hauling hay or in a tobacco patch there was nothing better that a thick cut bologna sandwich and an ice cold Sundrop.
Facts.

On a side note, I think all teenage boys should be required to spend at least one summer hauling hay. I’m sure it’s all done by machine now though.

It isnt football, baseball, soccer, basketball or even tennis ¯\_(ツ)_/¯. I mean I respect it. Ive tried watching it. Just doesnt move the needle. Guess for same reason many dont like soccer.
I can't watch Hockey on TV...at all...but it is a absolutely freaking awesome live sport, I used to love going to Lightning matches.

If you get a chance, go to a NHL match sometime...I highly recommend it.

VN Store

Back