Recruiting Football Talk VII

Good morning and happy Wednesday.

April 24, 2024: Strengthen your inner being to do all that is necessary. There are certain things that you have put off because of dread, but it is time to rise above negativity so that you can do what has been set before you to accomplish. You need a clean slate in order to grow and develop spiritually. Deal with everything that keeps you from your potential, says the Lord. Romans 12:21 Do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

If you live in your vehicle, is that considered a home invasion? 😳
Your vehicle is considered your property and is treated the same as if you were in your home if you are threatened, I believe. It is in terms of carrying a weapon. In a no gun zone, it is legal to have one in your vehicle.

Watched the third period. Playoff hockey is intense with players sacrificing their bodies. Preds had to block 10-15 shots in the third. Smashville will be rocking for game 3.
I feel the same way about NBA playoffs. Seems like the players just coast through the 82 game regular season but when playoffs start intensity amps up and defense starts getting played.

Hell I watched Luka block a shot at the rim last night, l almost fell out of my recliner.

Reactions: Volator

VN Store

Back