Recruiting Football Talk VII

Anybody here watch Brooks Austin videos? He has made the claim on James Pearce from coaching circles he has talked to that claim he is not good in run support lol(don’t want to post the video to give him clicks)…probably the dumbest assertion I have heard from him and goes back to him being a huge Georgia homer.

Everybody here knows how good James Pearce is in literally everything he does out on that football field, anyway thought that was hilarious

The new gen Tundras have had some issues that don't seem to be completely sorted out. They'll get there, but I wouldn't be totally confident in them yet. The GM trucks with cylinder deactivation have had issues but they've made a change in the way it works on the newer Colorado/Canyon that seems to be working. Not sure if they've done the same on the Silverado/Sierra. All full and mid size trucks are pretty solid these days. My 2021 Nissan Titan might not have all the tech bells and whistles of the other brands, despite being loaded with every option, but I've been thrilled with it.
You can’t beat a 2014-2021 tundra.

The new gen Tundras have had some issues that don't seem to be completely sorted out. They'll get there, but I wouldn't be totally confident in them yet. The GM trucks with cylinder deactivation have had issues but they've made a change in the way it works on the newer Colorado/Canyon that seems to be working. Not sure if they've done the same on the Silverado/Sierra. All full and mid size trucks are pretty solid these days. My 2021 Nissan Titan might not have all the tech bells and whistles of the other brands, despite being loaded with every option, but I've been thrilled with it.
Drove a brand new Frontier to WV. Loved it.

I have coached both baseball and football for years and love both dearly. I have witnessed first hand the dying of baseball. In football you can take an athlete with no experience and find somewhere to plug them in and they can have success. You can watch football and be entertained with little or no understanding of the game (there are many object lessons on VN that will attest to that fact). That is not true of baseball.
I can't tell you how many times, in baseball, a player who hasn't played for a while comes out and they look foolish. Unless the competition is very low, but they ain't gonna cut it on a state caliber or highly competitive team, there is too much to know. There is nowhere to hide in baseball, everyone comes to bat. Experience and knowledge of the game is massively important.
I submit Michael Jordan as exhibit #1. One of the greatest athletes to ever walk the planet and arguably the best basketball player of all time (morans please don't go there). He sucked in his foray into professional baseball. I mean as an old man I could have hit better than him in AA.
Baseball can make athletes look like idiots
Watch all the way to the end! 😁

Anybody here watch Brooks Austin videos? He has made the claim on James Pearce from coaching circles he has talked to that claim he is not good in run support lol(don’t want to post the video to give him clicks)…probably the dumbest assertion I have heard from him and goes back to him being a huge Georgia homer.

Everybody here knows how good James Pearce is in literally everything he does out on that football field, anyway thought that was hilarious
No I can’t watch that trash Georgia homer

The opposing team doesn’t run when it’s 3rd and 24 after two sacks.

The opposing team doesn’t run when it’s 3rd and 24 after two sacks.
Even still I’ve seen Pearce do an amazing job setting the edge and getting push in run support..Brooks claims all the time he isn’t biased in his analysis yet will hardly ever give Tenn players credit especially a generational talent like Pearce

VN Store

Back