Recruiting Football Talk VII

I like NIL 100%, but there does need to be a cap with contracts set in place. If you make money from a school, you need to be that schools employee and sign a contract, just like the NFL. There has to be some rule structure in place. More than likely a seperate league would have to be formed with super conferences outside of the NCAA's incompetence.

People like to argue that coaches can change jobs at a drop of a hat, but there are also contracts and buyouts in play.
Schools don't pay players.

2 weeks from now and no one will even really remember Michigan got slapped. Rigged system

Yes, Michigan didn't get slapped at all!

The NCAA protected and stalled for Michigan on multiple known violations over multiple years with the deliberate intention of permitting and enabling Michigan to cheat with impunity and to give their pet Michigan multiple illicit attempts at a championship.

And the NCAA continued to stall until they could issue "non-punishement" punishments to the staff after they had left for the NFL.

The NCAA also deliberately separated the two charges in this "punishment" from three major violations -- in order to cheat on behalf of Michigan by ignoring the obvious lack of institutional control situation.

The three unaddressed violations have been deliberately delayed, covered over, and perhaps exonerated in a back-room deal by the crooked and extremely biased NCAA. Otherwise, the three remaining violations -- having occurred after the two punished with the recent wrist slap -- are clear NCAA probation violations. I mean (a) the illegal use of university computers (big enough that the FBI was involved), (b) illegal signal stealing of Michigan opponents (no NCAA action) to protect their pet, and (c) illegal signal stealing of teams that Michigan considered possible playoff opponents, which corrupted the playoffs and cannot be said to have been addressed by the Big 10 coaches.

The NCAA -- on a long-standing basis -- rigs up fake "investigations" when one of their pets is involved. That is, in the few cases where the NCAA doesn't ignore their pets' illegal actions together.

Last edited:
And who created the free transfer system you goon???? THE NCAA!

WAKE UP SHEEP!
Nope. A judge in Ohio in an anti-trust case brought by Ohio and joined by 6 states.

The NCAA clearly used its transfer rule -- as it does all of its rules -- to make exceptions and help friends and harm enemies. (Similar to when Birmingham broke its own rule to allow To'o To'o to transfer to Bama.)

The problem, I repeat, is that the rule makers and enforcers are crooked.

Last edited:
Just bring back the sitting out a year rule. That's all it would take.

I say this knowing we have benefitted from the current rules, but it's not college football anymore IMHO
I agree with this 100% but don’t think they can bc of that court ruling and imo it would be challenged if they did try it

Nope. A judge in Ohio in an anti-trust case brought by Ohio and joined by 6 states.

The NCAA clearly used its transfer rule -- as it does all of its rules -- to make exceptions and help friends and harm enemies. (Similar to when Birmingham broke its own rule to allow To'o To'o to transfer to Bama.)

The problem, I repeat, is that the rule makers and enforcers are crooked.
This…very well said. Ppl complaining on platforms that college football is no longer the same sport yada yada just continues to help fuel the narrative that Kirby and Saban want when they had the system rigged for themselves.

College football has changed for the better and you all need to get on board with that thinking

I like NIL 100%, but there does need to be a cap with contracts set in place. If you make money from a school, you need to be that schools employee and sign a contract, just like the NFL. There has to be some rule structure in place. More than likely a seperate league would have to be formed with super conferences outside of the NCAA's incompetence.

People like to argue that coaches can change jobs at a drop of a hat, but there are also contracts and buyouts in play.
This is a dumb narrative that Saban and Kirby want so they can go back to rigging the system and bring in boosters to pay recruits under the table to get their signatures because of said cap. How do you not understand this? Have you been living under a rock your whole life time?

Reactions: chavisut
This is a dumb narrative that Saban and Kirby want so they can go back to rigging the system and bring in boosters to pay recruits under the table to get their signatures because of said cap. How do you not understand this? Have you been living under a rock your whole life time?
what are you blabbering about? how does that have anything to do with the other? Its a semi-pro league now. It would be anti-booster. How are contracts and caps like the NFL has pro Saban and Kirby? Maybe you should go back to not posting.

lol @ michigan. NCAA has had a raging hardon and no one to dance with. donde said hell no! i love that they get to be the punching bag for the toothless wonders.

Reactions: knoxvol52
Here is some humor to get you started 😂😂😂

Mikey Day Laughing GIF by Saturday Night Live

what are you blabbering about? how does that have anything to do with the other? Its a semi-pro league now. It would be anti-booster. How are contracts and caps like the NFL has pro Saban and Kirby? Maybe you should go back to not posting.
Buddy any sort of cap and regulation leads to under the table payments from boosters…how do you not understand this?

Ryan Day looks like an evil supervillain.
Yeah, all of America is supposed to believe the NCAA wanted to bust someone throwing around huge sums (exceeding $34 million, for example) "as an example to others." :rolleyes:

Another vivid case of extreme NCAA bias and corruption. tHoSe bUcKy bOoStErs dIdNt dO nUtHin

VN Store

Back