Recruiting Football Talk VII

Need some help for you experts. My GE fridge is leaking from this connector. Anybody had similar experiences and a solution?
View attachment 634787
SharkBite connector. Pull those little collars away from the connector. They work with little teeth that bite into the side there is supposed to be a little retainer clip to keep that collar pulled outward.

Tyler Baron is basically showing the NCAA how bad the "free transfer" system is...in one off-season, bold move!
The NCAA is worse and just proved it in its blatantly rigged settlement for Michigan. Nothing is as bad as the NCAA. Nothing. Wake up.

Also iirc the transfer policy was the result of a court case.

How it started.

How it's going

How it's ending.

And now has Warren Sapp as a GA(won’t be long before he let’s the DT coach know that he has a gold jacket) who also has been fired from NFL network for some unholy things. Deion is a walking dumpster fire, all of this were to get his kid to the league because no one really wanted him coming out of HS. There is no way he wants to do this long term with the way he’s operating. The guy doesn’t even do in home visits or visits to high schools. The next coach after him will be featured on a 30 for 30 about how gutted the program were when he took over after Deion.

Happy Wednesday

April 17, 2024: There are things you want and need to do, but it is not quite time. Be patient and settle into the current flow both naturally and spiritually. Your attention will be divided between what was, what is, and what is to be. Stay focused on those things that are actually important for this time, says the Lord. Matthew 6:33. But seek first the kingdom of God and his righteousness, and all these things will be added to you.

Baseball is fun to watch if it’s your kids, grandkids or someone in Tennessee orange. Other than that, there are too many hobbies to be enjoyed to make yourself sit through a whole game.
I truly believe that the average sports fan is not smart enough to watch baseball anymore, they just watch the action. Baseball is so cerebral, so much is going on in the times of seeming inaction and most don't understand and appreciate that.

So the fact that we are actively recruiting a portal rb now makes me think that Seldon maybe out for longer than we think, which really sucks because he was easily going to be a breakout candidate this year.

I think we still need one despite the idea that it will scare away Sampson. I don’t think he can shoulder all those carries and blocks this season. He has shown that he can miss blocks and get the QB smashed from time to time.

If the staff is saying Seldon will return by September then I’m assuming October. I understand the gamesmanship of not specifying all the details on Seldon. I think we’re a playoff contender but at this point we need another RB in the mix to get there.

The NCAA is worse and just proved it in its blatantly rigged settlement for Michigan. Nothing is as bad as the NCAA. Nothing. Wake up.

Also iirc the transfer policy was the result of a court case.
2 weeks from now and no one will even really remember Michigan got slapped. Rigged system.

N
I will say, I did some embarrassing **** after that 2022 Alabama game win.

I will deny all of it.
No worries, I sat in that stadium stunned and cried like a baby. And felt ashamed about that, until I looked around and saw about fifty other men as old as I was doing the same thing.

VN Store

Back