Recruiting Football Talk VII

False.

They could probably beat anyone but UConn.

I mean, they lost by 30 to UConn. They lost to Grand Canyon and Utah State during the regular season. I'm thinking they fall into the category of "they might be able to beat" some of the other sweet sixteen teams. "Probably" seems a bit overstated.

Reactions: SoilVol
I mean, they lost by 30 to UConn. They lost to Grand Canyon and Utah State during the regular season. I'm thinking they fall into the category of "they might be able to beat" some of the other sweet sixteen teams. "Probably" seems a bit overstated.
Huh? Grand Canyon and Utah State were good teams. Both of those teams won tournament games? How tf are those bad losses?

Oh wait, they aren't P5 so they can't be good I guess.

SDSU playing us or any of the other Swt 16 teams it's a completely different story. UConn is just ridiculous. It was close the entire first half, but once they had a drought on offense and you just can't do that against them. They got demoralized and it got ugly.

Reactions: Ulysees E. McGill
Since UNC let me down last night here are my Predictions in games for tonight

Marquette over N.C. State
Gonzaga over Purdue
Duke over Houston
Tennessee over Creighton

I picked Gonzaga and Duke to win because they could be Tennessee's easiest path to National Championship Game.
Makes sense. It’s science, amirite?

Yes. It's Thunder Good-Oil, a long time regular and reliable. Plus, I just saw in the "Regular Posters" thread, this:

Let's hope it didn't spread.

And LFG! and play a great game and advance. This team overcomes adversity.

Man, I hope it’s not the flu. Would be just our luck to have the roster to make a deep run, and then have multiple key players coming down with the flu during SS weekend.

Nice day in Sports today for Tennessee

Lady Vols play Auburn in softball at 6:00 p.m. on SEC Network.

Vols baseball host Georgia at 6:30 p.m. on SEC Network+.

Vols Basketball plays Creighton in Sweet 16 after 10:00 p.m. on TBS

All Day Everyday Go Vols.
Might have to take a nap

VN Store

Back