Recruiting Football Talk VII

Bama gonna get blown out..they are sooo sloppy looking tonight on offense so far...and their defense is...well it's their normal level of pureed 💩, only they are playing an excellent offense.
It's been a rough couple of days. I'm not a NC fan, but it does my heart good seeing bama lose at anything.

Turdheels evidently didn't watch how we attacked the Bama offense...their loss.
Turdheels got so lucky. First they got our spot. Then Arizona lost. But I like where we are, too. It was fun to beat Tejas College in their little brown suits. And now that team from the mall furniture store is up: Creighton Barrel.

Just a reminder.. we shut this Bama squad down twice..we ain't great on offense, but we play ELITE defense.
We were pretty bad-azz on offense the night we dropped 91 points on Bama, tho! Held Bammaw to 71. The second time a little tighter. ESPN said was the greatest home crowd in Bama history: and they got to watch us beat them. 2-0.

Suck it, Bama.

We were pretty bad-azz on offense the night we dropped 91 points on Bama, tho! Held Bammaw to 71. The second time a little tighter. ESPN said was the greatest home crowd in Bama history: and we beat them. 2-0.

Suck it, Bama.
When we are really scoring...we are almost unbeatable.

VN Store

Back