Recruiting Football Talk VII

UCONN is just a freaking steamroller...barring them having one of THOSE games where nobody on UConn can shoot, all the bounces go the other teams way and the other team hits shot after shot after shot under pressure...nobody is beating them.
They can have that game in Phoenix against us.😉

No offense, but anyone with a first round grade on Milton has the same level of credibility as Dobbs4Heisman. I wish Milton the best. He is a class act, and he will be an NFL player. However, a first round draft pick he is not.
Milton is a better QB than AR coming out of college. If he went in the first then so should Milton.

Concerning thing is that we seem to sneak in a 'stinker' fairly frequently and this team needs to string several strong performances together. Well, I suppose we did just that at the end of the season.

Having Knecht should insulate us some from the slumps and I'm still hoping he's the X factor taking us deep.
He shot badly against Texas...but they did play hard excellent defense on him...which they were able to do because nobody else could shoot worth a 💩.

Tomorrow night, NC State is hot, Marquette better watch out. I think Gonzaga has a good chance of beating Purdue if their shooting stays as hot as it's been. I hate to pick Duke, but if Houston plays like they did against TAMU, they lose. They have to pull their heads out of their butts to have a chance. We can take Creighton, but Santi being sick makes me worry a little. He may not do much on offense this season, but we need his defense.

UCONN is good, but they’re playing a team with only one scorer, and he’s a low post guy. SDSU wasn’t beating any team in this round.
Screw watching the opponent, just WATCH OConn players do what they do and how they do it. They are a complete team...just a pure dominant steamroller...BUT...even steamrollers break down sometimes 🤷‍♂️

These idiot announcers on Clemson-Arizona yapping about how great Clemsons defense has played tonight...Arizona has missed a ton of WIDE open 3s...Clemson defense didn't have a dang thing to do with Zona's 3pt percentage in this game.

These talking heads are all stupid..just tell it like it is...Arizona sucked shooting the ball all night.
It's an easy narrative because Clemson has played elite defense all tourney. It's shocking really.

But agree Zona missed a horrible ton of open shots all night.

Tomorrow night, NC State is hot, Marquette better watch out. I think Gonzaga has a good chance of beating Purdue if their shooting stays as hot as it's been. I hate to pick Duke, but if Houston plays like they did against TAMU, they lose. They have to pull their heads out of their butts to have a chance. We can take Creighton, but Santi being sick makes me worry a little. He may not do much on offense this season, but we need his defense.
Yeah. Tomorrow is a better night of ball.

I like Gonzaga. NC State can bully Marquette. Houston will beat Duke.

Yeah. Tomorrow is a better night of ball.

I like Gonzaga. NC State can bully Marquette. Houston will beat Duke.
I would prefer Houston beat Duke, but it doesn't happen if they play as physical as they did against TAMU. Duke will kill them if they get into the same kind of foul trouble. They need to play smarter.

Reactions: Volunteer821

VN Store

Back