Recruiting Football Talk VII

These idiot announcers on Clemson-Arizona yapping about how great Clemsons defense has played tonight...Arizona has missed a ton of WIDE open 3s...Clemson defense didn't have a dang thing to do with Zona's 3pt percentage in this game.

These talking heads are all stupid..just tell it like it is...Arizona sucked shooting the ball all night.

Last edited:
I haven't watched Arizona play this year, but they don't look like that good of a team. Refs kept them around in this game. Look at the foul differential. I dislike Clemson more than I do possums, but Clemson looked like the better team and showed it.

I haven't watched Arizona play this year, but they don't look like that good of a team. Refs kept them around in this game. Look at the foul differential. I dislike Clemson more than I do possums, but Clemson looked like the better team and showed it.
Leave them cute possums alone, damn furry beast.

Hope this isn't a sign of things to come with 2 seeds.

Reactions: Volunteer821
These idiot announcers on Clemson-Arizona yapping about how great Clemsons defense has played tonight...Arizona has missed a ton of WIDE open 3s...Clemson defense didn't have a dang thing to do with Zona's 3pt percentage in this game.

These talking heads are all stupid..just tell it like it is...Arizona sucked shooting the ball all night.
I think there's a combination here. Yes AZ had good looks they missed. I think it's also true that Clemson forced AZ out of their normal game and they did force some shots as a result.

Clemson forced a lot of turnovers in the first half that really stalled AZ.

But more than any of that, I think what really got AZ out of sorts was that Clemson Keith hitting shots. They kept answering every time AZ made a run.

More than anything else, that's what won the game.

VN Store

Back