Recruiting Football Talk VII

This is BS and I hope Plowman and White own these a-holes. That being said, I think we all need to be prepared for what’s most likely going to be the short term response from the NCAA: Nico is ineligible to play pending an investigation. And if that happens, it’s time for the SEC to get involved. Absolutely ridiculous.
That’s a violation of Tennessee state law.

Boom! Our Chancellor!! We questioned our leadership a little bit throughout the investigation, but came out of the other side of it smelling like a rose. This goes to show us further that our administration is elite!

Tennessee is going to be the program responsible for initiating the destruction of the NCAA. I’m loving it!

That’s a violation of Tennessee state law.
If it can F over TN, it’s bound to happen. Universe apparently hates us at the moment. So I’m not overly optimistic. I’m glad we have an administration that’s willing to go to war, but in war there are casualties. So I have a feeling this is gonna get ugly before it gets better. We’ll win in the end, but the NCAA will want to prove something first.

And for those saying this is a big nothing burger, you don’t write that scathing of a letting if you’re not taking it seriously.

If it can F over TN, it’s bound to happen. Universe apparently hates us at the moment. So I’m not overly optimistic. I’m glad we have an administration that’s willing to go to war, but in war there are casualties. So I have a feeling this is gonna get ugly before it gets better. We’ll win in the end, but the NCAA will want to prove something first.

And for those saying this is a big nothing burger, you don’t write that scathing of a letting if you’re not taking it seriously.
Like I said, if you’re gonna have an NIL law, your AG needs to get involved if an organization is conspiring to violate it.

It’s not nothing. Nothing will result from it, but it’s going to be a cloud.

Reactions: Volunteer821
I believe matchups are biggest factor along with injuries.

If Kyle Alexander hadn't have been injured, Tennessee defeats Loyola and wins that bracket..
Losing Alexander was huge for that matchup and most people are too stupid to understand that and why...kudos to you for knowing that.

You don’t write it without knowing for sure we didn’t commit a single violation. So no she is saying we didn’t do anything wrong and we will take absolutely no punishment and the ncaa better be happy or they will get lawsuits

You don’t write it without knowing for sure we didn’t commit a single violation. So no she is saying we didn’t do anything wrong and we will take absolutely no punishment and the ncaa better be happy or they will get lawsuits
I’m not saying there’s anything we did wrong, I’m saying this is serious enough for our people to give them the finger.

VN Store

Back