Recruiting Football Talk VII

That’s kind of what I figured. The issue is that there are people in the media that felt Tennessee got off too easy, and were eager to find this info and report it as unfavorably as possible.
Sportswriters: Hey, college football players should be getting paid big money.

Also sportswriters: Wait- not by Tennessee!

🤔🤔

1706646021013.png

Last edited:
Hard to say this news is good in the short term. I'd have been happy to have another program wage this battle.

Nothing literally can happen. A couple weeks back news broke they were looking into FSU for the same reasons, no one took it seriously. This is only making more headlines because of who we are. NCAA is cooked. We aren’t the only ones they’re trying to make a statement on, we aren’t the only ones waging this battle. Plenty will be.

Hard to say this news is good in the short term. I'd have been happy to have another program wage this battle.
Agreed.

Silver Lining: Given the number of unkind things said about our leadership in their handling of the Pruitt situation, it'll be nice to see them fight when they know they are in the right. Demonstrate clearly that they don't simply roll over and are unambiguous in defending the interest of the school. Maybe that will silence the haters.

This is BS and I hope Plowman and White own these a-holes. That being said, I think we all need to be prepared for what’s most likely going to be the short term response from the NCAA: Nico is ineligible to play pending an investigation. And if that happens, it’s time for the SEC to get involved. Absolutely ridiculous.

VN Store

Back