Recruiting Football Talk VII

Nope, but we can declare UGA a better team tonight and they had the same portal and opt out pressures. They even had the added insult of being snubbed after winning the thing 2 years in a row. Can both not be relevant? Not crying for UGA, but I am sure not crying for a wilted FSU either.
They both suck and don't deserve to carry UW's jock

Reactions: Volunteer821
This is our best uniform combo
Tradition matters
White helmet- Orange Power T
Orange top
White bottom

Wherever you’re listening around the world…….
I love and hate this time of the year. It means CFB is almost over for another year, but it also means we get to see our VOLS for one last game before the O&W game in the spring. This uniform combo is my favorite.

The whole "opt out" conversation is so weird to me. Why are non playoff bowl games the only games being opted out of? If your team sucks and has no chance of being in the playoffs, and you're good enough to get drafted, why not just opt out of the whole damn season? Or if you're a sure fire 1st rounder, why does being in the playoff mean anything? Why wouldn't you opt out of playoff games? If the goal is the NFL, risk is risk and a playoff game is as meaningless and risky to you as a music city bowl appearance would be.

Anybody watching the Lions v Cowboys? I just had to give my son a history lesson of the pig overtime fumble into the endzone vs UGA. Ugh...still hurts.
I could take you to the exact spot I was standing at in the student section. Had a clear line of sight to the football being fumbled.. knew instantly it was over. What a gut wrenching game

VN Store

Back