Recruiting Football Talk VII

Alabama playing man. We shouldn’t play anything other than Man against teams below us.
Tbf they have 3 5*s back there. Not hard when you have that.

And now we're down our best guy (by far)

Our dudes are coming slowly but surely. Then I'd love to see press + our pass rush.

Tbf they have 3 5*s back there. Not hard when you have that.

And now we're down our best guy (by far)

Our dudes are coming slowly but surely. Then I'd love to see press + our pass rush.
Feel like we’ve had the same DBs for three years. Either you like what you have or you play other players. We have CBd who can cover Florida and Kentucky’s receivers and not played zone so long.

Reactions: knoxvol52
That’s wild the sharps are on USC. They can’t stop the run to save their life

Little nugget for you as you bet…west coast teams after dark are usually upsets..so i can definitely see it…I mean I literally watched Stanford beat Colorado live…so I’m a believer 😂 USC needs this game so the upset is definitely a nice possibility….

Reactions: knoxvol52 and mrMet
Little nugget for you as you bet…west coast teams after dark are usually upsets..so i can definitely see it…I mean I literally watched Stanford beat Colorado live…so I’m a believer 😂 USC needs this game so the upset is definitely a nice possibility….
Yeah I mean USC is staring down 7-5 if they lose today. Ucla will run it down their throat

Reactions: Smokey19rt

VN Store

Back