Recruiting Football Talk VII

I know, but They will be chasing that point the rest of the game. Too early in game to give up a point
I know. I say "analytics" sarcastically, to point out all the times analytics are wrong. . . which is basically most of the time, unless its with under 8mins left to play.

Reactions: Ace
Not going to be able to watch the first half of the game, if not more. Going to try and follow through a mix of ESPN GameCast and the game thread. I want the hot takes and the play by play.

Agreed, Bowers is taking a big risk to play today. Admittedly, I don't know much about his injury, but it seems awfully quick to come back. Tillman didn't seem 100% last year when he came back to me either.

And at TE he's blocking a LOT. What makes it worse is that McConkey is a Bowers clone. They don't really need Bowers to play. It's just a stupid risk they don't need to take and one that could cost him big.

Agreed, Bowers is taking a big risk to play today. Admittedly, I don't know much about his injury, but it seems awfully quick to come back. Tillman didn't seem 100% last year when he came back to me either.
I dont think he plays much. I think it has more to do with being his final home game as a bullsnatch. Still a big risk of he isn't physically ready to play.

Analytics...loses games.
Lol! Yes it will result in losses sometimes. But it will result in more wins than losses. Thus what makes it analytics. Math is not objective. Billions of sets of data simulated over billions of sets of scenarios doesn't judge a situation based on your personal, emotional experiences.

Reactions: Devo182
Bama just got called for holding. Someone in Birmingham getting fired as we speak
😂

Age-old Birmingham ploy and cover story, as you comically point out! It makes no difference at all now to Bama's rigged stolen game against us, which is the only reason Saban is falsely and criminally in the playoff discussion at all. And it is placed in a game and context where it makes absolutely no difference to the outcome.

But there are plenty of imbeciles and reality-deniers that Birmingham can count on to cite that call as "refuting" what everyone knows. A meaningless stat-padder in an out of reach game as "evidence" that "dEm bAmAs dOeS gEtS cAlLeD fEr HoLds!" Or be persuaded by an effusing announcer to chime in what a great job Saban is doing. 🙄

Last edited:

VN Store

Back