Recruiting Football Talk VII

I don't post a lot in here, but I do keep up occasionally. This is my post from a thread in the zone about my wife. Long story short, she lost her bladder a few years ago. They use part of your intestine to make a conduit for a drain to a bag(sorry to be gross). Most people drain the bacteria, but hers has always went back to her kidneys. Constant infection, several times she's gotten sepsis, and we almost lost her a couple of times. Very shortly, Drs at USC Keck medical center are going to attempt to make her the world's first bladder transplant recipient. This is big, could make her normal again (she's basically living off of daily IV treatment), but risky. Just sharing to ask if you pray, please keep her in your prayers.
Prayers sent

View attachment 579629View attachment 579629That’s where I was sitting.It was hot as hell.We partied all night on that Friday before the game at the Purple Porpoise with Lex and Terry.Felt terrible the whole game but we won and it was worth it! Can’t believe it’s been 20 years ago!
Not sure where we sat It was nosebleeds, and I wore a visor Dumb idea

Reactions: knoxvol52

VN Store

Back