Recruiting Football Talk VII

Aha, there are the gameday nerves. I had avoided them pretty much all week because I’ve been so consumed with family and work stuff. But last night I had a very vivid dream about the game. Joe launched a bomb to Keyton near the sideline but Keyton just missed it. It looked like he was interfered with and there was a flag but they picked it up. We were moving the ball between the 20s but stalling in the red zone. However, we were wearing orange pants in the dream so I am confident it was a false alarm.
That was just a replay from last week.

Stanley Morgan and Larry Seivers can't remember did they play a season together at WR at Tennessee can't seem to remember.?
At times. They overlapped a couple of years but Larry was exclusively a WR. UT used Morgan there at times, but he was primarily a RB and kick returner. Loved both of those guys. Great, great Vols.

Saturday morning 5u soccer.
IMG_3931.gif
5U soccer is really just an evil prank, set up by the City to take your money. The Park and Rec just sits in a large banquet hall, with close circuit monitors watching, laughing, and pointing at us assholes...

Cool story bro.

My smart friend, who attended Candybilt. Had a fraternity brother who either transferred from Harvard, or was interning there.

So, Yes, ... 'Heard it from a frieennnd whoo...heard it from a friennnd whooo'...

Apparently went on a date with Nat. Rumor is she isnt the friendliest of persons.

Anyway, ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ Sorry @Glitch she's a 10.

That’s a good thing then. Maybe he’s just leaning into the narrative. Hopefully Joe has a great game today.
Yeah it seemed like he just played into the repeat questions they get about it. He then went on to say that the juggs are set at like setting 6 or something I think

A good friend of mine lost his wife to cancer almost two years ago. She was only in her late 30's and they have two young children. They are believers and the grace and peace that she approached death with was amazing. Her understanding of her reward and destination gave them such a sense of calm and peace. It was amazing. I pray that I could have such peace and calm if I were in their place. I love my wife fiercely and would be a mess without her. But if God is ready to call her to paradise, then I would be a fool to stand in her way of that much joy.
Yes

A good friend of mine lost his wife to cancer almost two years ago. She was only in her late 30's and they have two young children. They are believers and the grace and peace that she approached death with was amazing. Her understanding of her reward and destination gave them such a sense of calm and peace. It was amazing. I pray that I could have such peace and calm if I were in their place. I love my wife fiercely and would be a mess without her. But if God is ready to call her to paradise, then I would be a fool to stand in her way of that much joy.
Now that is true belief.

VN Store

Back