Grey Poupon dijon mustard in the glass jar
Miracle Whip
Kikkoman Soy Sauce
Lea and Perrins Worcestershire sauce
Oscar Mayer Baloney
jelly bellies
kraft mac and cheese
Campbell's Chunky soup

Probably a lot more but all I got for now.

Some of my go to brands that I don't like to compromise on

Allen's green beans
Miracle Whip
Kikkoman Soy Sauce
Oscar Mayer Baloney
jelly bellies
kraft mac and cheese
Campbell's Chunky soup

The Deluxe Kraft Mac and Cheese is an amazing step up from the already solid regular blue box.

Reactions: drvenner
Your local liquor store should have cbd/thc canned drinks now. Not sure how much that helps your situation, but you at least can try that out before spending a lot of money on a med?

Dosages range from 5mg up to 50mg
Med is not legal in US, so it's a no-option. I will be using the drink/gummie route for sure. AMOF, I drank a 6mgTCH/4mgCBD about 40 min ago. We'll see what's what.

Thx!

What do you put on anthills in the yard?
As a kid, I would put a couple BBQ chips on top of ant beds. They would crawl on top of them and then die. I don't know if it's because there's something in BBQ sauce that's toxic to them or because the cheap store brand stuff my parents bought was just toxic in general. I realize that's not helpful...but it was entertaining (to 12 year old me).

Allen's green beans
Miracle Whip
Kikkoman Soy Sauce
Oscar Mayer Baloney
jelly bellies
kraft mac and cheese
Campbell's Chunky soup

You get what you pay for!! 👍

Reactions: knoxvol52
Really wish TN would get it over with
You can already get THC in high dose. Given that more folk are using edibles than smoking herb, it's somewhat academic that it isn't "legal", at least in the context of those managing pain. I'm sure the purist bud heads would make a sharp distinction, but they are already getting what they want from elsewhere, so again, academic.

As a kid, I would put a couple BBQ chips on top of ant beds. They would crawl on top of them and then die. I don't know if it's because there's something in BBQ sauce that's toxic to them or because the cheap store brand stuff my parents bought was just toxic in general. I realize that's not helpful...but it was entertaining (to 12 year old me).
I like your experiment. Off to put a 'brand name' bbq chip on an ant hill. Now, did you just lie there and watch?

You get what you pay for!! 👍
Briefly worked in food packaging. Miserable industry but beside the point.

Once I saw them pause production in place, change the labels on the machine to a generic brand, and resume production... The name brand illusion was shattered.

But obviously doesn't apply to many products.

Allen's green beans
Miracle Whip
Kikkoman Soy Sauce
Oscar Mayer Baloney
jelly bellies
kraft mac and cheese
Campbell's Chunky soup

Margret Holmes seasoned Italian green beans. Shewwwwweeee

I had a winner take all match to make the final spot in my 8th grade tennis team against a Rich kid with his high dollar Yonex..me with my Mom’s Chris Evert woodie..I Won and was 12th man and moved up to 8 thru the year..had to pick up a Wilson Match Point aluminum racket..lol
Can't say Chris Evert ever gave me a woodie....

But I don't judge.

Allen's green beans
Miracle Whip
Kikkoman Soy Sauce
Oscar Mayer Baloney
jelly bellies
kraft mac and cheese
Campbell's Chunky soup

The Miracle Whip alone tells me you're a depraved lunatic.

You can already get THC in high dose. Given that more folk are using edibles than smoking herb, it's somewhat academic that it isn't "legal", at least in the context of those managing pain. I'm sure the purist bud heads would make a sharp distinction, but they are already getting what they want from elsewhere, so again, academic.
I have no idea what youre saying.

I can get edibles in TN?

Reactions: knoxvol52

VN Store

Back