Recruiting Football Talk VII

Guess your teacher was clueless. A boy band has never progressed music.

They were a manufactured boy band (by a record company via tryouts), sent to America just to rile up our frizzies. Went back to the UK and never did anything after their first album. All their lyrics written for them by actual artists. Their instrumentals were premade and all they did was perform them for the audiences. Band eroded quickly once they were no longer kids. Put out later albums nobody listened to.
If serious...no, I am not your "music spirit animal" or whatever.

If serious, never think about music, and especially me, in the same thought process again.

Last edited:
Guess your teacher was clueless. A boy band has never progressed music.

They were a manufactured boy band (by a record company via tryouts), sent to America just to rile up our frizzies. Went back to the UK and never did anything after their first album. All their lyrics written for them by actual artists. Their instrumentals were premade and all they did was perform them for the audiences. Band eroded quickly once they were no longer kids. Put out later albums nobody listened to.
These "facts" aren't factual

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240427-231253.png
    Screenshot_20240427-231253.png
    138.8 KB · Views: 5
Do you feel the same way about the band 'Alabama'?

And remember, we all celebrated when we took back "On a Tennessee Saturday Night".
I do, don't care for them either. Which kind of makes it even better that we have Dixieland delight. They sure sang alot about Tennessee which at least counts for something. I know, I have a bit of a complex.

VN Store

Back