Recruiting Football Talk VII

Why should they MAKE the NBA do anything for this dead weight sport?

I will never understand why the NBA has subsidized those feminazi racists all these years anyway...do they write it off as a business loss...or as charity?

Hell I’m trying to figure out who the hell watches the NBA in 2024. No standards lol

In my prime, I was a better outfielder than Bubba Trammell (at one time a friend of mine), but I could never hit the ball like him. Pretty sure, Bubba hit 25 HRs for the Padres and played in a World Series with the Mets. Not putting him down, but he wasn't a great athlete, but if you can hit, it doesn't matter. That batting cage in his backyard helped, immensely, to the MLB career, I could only dream of

Reactions: DD4ME
I don't think he'd be nearly as successful today. In his day, athletes weren't playing baseball. It was closer to high school today than MLB today.
Bwaaa. This is another reason why no one, and I mean no one, should give any credence to your uninformed opinions.

Keep that general ignorance proudly on display for all to see.

I’m fine with Aidoo going to Kensucky. At least we know we’ll have nothing to worry about when we play them and he’s in the game. Put Estrella on him. Aidoo will completely disappear like he did against 99% of the big men he faced this year. He is NOT a big loss. He plays way too weak and soft for a guy his size. He got completely dominated by players his size all season long.

Last edited:
Reactions: mrMet
In my prime, I was a better outfielder than Bubba Trammell (at one time a friend of mine), but I could never hit the ball like him. Pretty sure, Bubba hit 25 HRs for the Padres and played in a World Series with the Mets. Not putting him down, but he wasn't a great athlete, but if you can hit, it doesn't matter. That batting cage in his backyard helped, immensely, to the MLB career, I could only dream of
When in Rome,

In my prime, I was much better than any of the other outfielders. NO ONE, and I mean NO ONE was better than me. Coaches even stuck me at 3rd base bc of how good I was. And of course i'm talking about building a dirt castle. Those sumbitches were legendary!

Real talk. No one could get to DQ faster than me after the game was over.

Reactions: SmokinBob
Hitting a hole in one is an incredibly rare event - even for professionals.

But average Joe could hit the golf ball, maybe even down the fairway 1 out of 5 times.

Average Joe cannot swing the bat and hit major league pitching. That’s just not happening.
Yes they could. It wound be rare that an average Joe could just step in with an MLB ace and hit but it could happen. All of these feats are incredibly rare. It’s personal preference as to which is the hardest. There is zero solid data to back any of it up.

I hit 90 while in high school. Even if I put the ball in play 1 in 200 times, that sure beats the number of times I could do a 1080 off a halfpipe. That is 1 in never.

Or scoring a goal in La Liga...0.000000%.

You could just swing slowly, giving the bat maximum time in the ball's trajectory...you'd hit by luck once in a bluemoon.

Hell, the pros hit the ball 80%+ of at-bats excluding walks and tips...let's not act like it's some unthinkable act geez
Ah so now see where you get your misplaced confidence.

Hitting “90” in high school (which was probably closer to 87) off of Johnny Redd does not extrapolate to hitting 98 mph 2-Seam off of 6’7” Tyler Glasnow.

The 2 scenarios are not remotely comparable.

let's not act like it's some unthinkable act geez
This is just non-sequitir, and more tilting from you.

Reactions: ionaVOL
When in Rome,

In my prime, I was much better than any of the other outfielders. NO ONE, and I mean NO ONE was better than me. Coaches even stuck me at 3rd base bc of how good I was. And of course i'm talking about building a dirt castle. Those sumbitches were legendary!

Real talk. No one could get to DQ faster than me after the game was over.
Good one, commie. I need to lay off day drinking, if you are giving me hell

Get outta here with that. Closer to HS baseball? Recency bias is a thing. If he were born in this era, he would no doubt succeed. He would adapt as any elite player in any sport would in any era.
Dude is a clown of the highest order. Some of the worst takes you’ll ever read, and painfully ignorant.

Reactions: rikberry31

VN Store

Back