Recruiting Football Talk VII

Sat morning on Live From The Masters, they were talking about the fairways at Augusta almost always giving you a sidehill lie as a right-hander, with the ball above your feet. Makes it much harder for a flatter swinger like RMac.
Every player has side hill lies. That's just an excuse. I doubt you'd ever hear Rory say that. He doesn't seem to make excuses, and I respect that.

I guess Ky is back now?

I mean, when the only bullet point on your resume is "have won big...y'know...as a player" I guess this is all you've got.

Can't blame him. But he's in an impossible situation. Way out of his league with how much better coaching has gotten in the SEC. 3 years max. And he's probably an ok dude, but he won't last long with those nutjobs...and with Ricky Badass sending you to your room twice a year...😏

Heard an amazing "Coffee House" cover of Hall and Oates's Rich Girl today on sirius.

But after "you can rely on the old man's money" she followed up with "...old man honey". Is that the real lyric? If not, a genius mixup of the lyrics imo.

Old Man Honey...I'll have to remember that when I'm 95, sadly widowed, and trying to bag a 92 year old Coach Caldwell.

Sat morning on Live From The Masters, they were talking about the fairways at Augusta almost always giving you a sidehill lie as a right-hander, with the ball above your feet. Makes it much harder for a flatter swinger like RMac.
Actually…….flatter swing helps with the ball above your feet

How did Kentucky move up 14 spots in 12 days? Went from 17 to 8 to 3.
People finally giving them some respect and leaving preseason expectations behind. In B2B weeks they swept ranked Ole Miss on the road and then ranked Alabama on the road.

The opposite of UF, which took voters far too long to turn on.

Well deserved rise imo. 14-1 in the toughest league in America is impressive. As are road sweeps against ranked opponents.

YARN | - We got a grease man. - We got a grease man. | Ocean's Eleven  (2001) Crime | Video gifs by quotes | 8389cb7b | 紗

So who are we getting at RB from the portal? For sure need 1 but do we go for 2?
If we land a legit 3-deep guy, I wouldn't see the reason for another.

Seldon is expected to return afaik.

Heck, our running scheme is so good we could probably plug a walk-on in as a 3rd rb. They just need to be capable of blocking.

VN Store

Back