Recruiting Football Talk VII

Moneyline bets on the Vols to win are 68/32. The handle (amount of money in play for the book), is a tighter split of 59/41 UT.

• Tennessee to win (-155): 68% bets, 59% handle
  • Creighton to win (+130): 32% bets, 41% handle
Those looking to bet on Tennessee against the spread have to lay 3 points. At -3, UT is priced at -108. It would take a $108 bet on the Vols -3 to win $100.

Creighton is priced at -112 with 3 points. It would take a bet of $112 to win $100 on the Blue Jays with the points.

DraftKings’ splits again show that bettors like the Vols against the spread. In this instance, the handle split is wider than the bet split.

• Tennessee -3 (-108): 66% bets, 71% handle
  • Creighton +3 (-112): 34% bets, 29% handle
FanDuel splits are leaning Vols -2.5 as well: 65% bets, 65% handle
Pregame tracker has Vols -3: 53% bets, 59% handle
Pregame tracker has Vols ML: 63% bets, 79% handle

Reactions: SpringBokVol
Yes, but it would now show that he went rather deep in the tournament perhaps lessening the critique that he does poorly. And of course, we have teams like KY that way underperform lately (compared to their ranking).
If Tennessee loses tomorrow night the Barnes haters will flood the Basketball forum.
Checkerboard leading the way with the brightest burning torch.

UT needs big men. The addition of a 6-2 guard to replace Knecht would be a step backward. UT will remain vulnerable to teams that dominate in the paint until it counters by adding legitimate big men of its own.
No thanks Aidoo is a junior and has steadily improved every year. I’d rather stick with him and watch him grow

The biggest difference between the opossum and the armadillo is the opossum is not a carrier of Hansens disease( Leprosy). Over 20% of road kill-armadillos are infected with Hansens.
Interesting. I never knew armadillos carried leprosy. I guess eating road pizza is a bad idea. Who knew?

No offense, but anyone with a first round grade on Milton has the same level of credibility as Dobbs4Heisman. I wish Milton the best. He is a class act, and he will be an NFL player. However, a first round draft pick he is not.
Yeah that's Ludacris these same ppl also had a 1st rd grade on Malik Willis this time 2 years ago..Don't believe much of anything u hear rite now..But Milton will stick around on a roster a few years because he's a good guy but if anyone picks him before the 5th they probably should be fired..

I said he wsnt a good college qb after half a decade and was lynched for it..lol didn't even gloat on that one but now it is what it is..I hope Milton has set himself up for the future skys the limit hes a great dude from all accounts..I could definitely see him as an assistant to Heupel another role withing the University..

Yea yea lol I wanted to slide my random "told you so" comment in there and yes it was unnecessary but I'm a rebel what can I say!

To be honest I think it’s a bit unfair NOW. We’ve only been to back-to-back Sweet 16s twice, and we’ve only been out of the first weekend 10 times. Barnes is responsible for 3 of those.
This has absolutely nothing to do with Barnes but expectations should be based on our poor administration that we have had in the past… When you think in that manner…. you end up like KY football and basically give a lifetime contract based on winning 7 games.

VN Store

Back