Recruiting Football Talk VII

Quit justifying this stupid 🦬💩...it is total 🦬💩...period.

Why even have a damn defense out on the field...just pretending to stand in the way of your worshipped "Offense" if you are not going to let them play football..it is total f'n 🦬💩.

Stop the 🦬💩...if people don't want to take a chance on getting hurt...don't play the f'n game....how about oeople take accountability for their own dang decisions for once?

You want the yearly Powerball winning ticket salary?...then YOU take the chance of getting hurt..nobody puts a f'n gun to anybodies head and makes them play the sport.

Milquetoast generations ruining the freakin world
LMFAO! @ just pretending to stand in the way.

McGill is ticked lol...I shared some of the same thoughts with some friends. Like how are they supposed to tackle a guy while chasing them from behind now.

Just eliminate kickoffs and let every possession start at the 20 or 25.
I know I’m way behind here but I don’t like the new rule. Too many fluke things can happen with that setup. Play the whole game and then the better team could lose at any point from pure luck on a silly kickoff formation.

No offense, but anyone with a first round grade on Milton has the same level of credibility as Dobbs4Heisman. I wish Milton the best. He is a class act, and he will be an NFL player. However, a first round draft pick he is not.
I got roasted for saying this last fall but Milton has all the measurables and he will get serious looks. He's big, fast, and has generational arm. People spend a lot of money on Ferraris even though they have a reputation for being unreliable. Besides this is light qb class.

Reactions: SweetasSoda
I actually would not mind a referee who has officiated our games this season so they know the type of physicality that we bring.

I think soft Crayton will get a ton of calls that could throw the rhythm of this game off.

Reactions: TN-POSSUM
I'm telling yall

Creighton is Charmin soft

Always has been. We can beat them by dbl digits.
I actually agree with you.

I think we match up so well with them. Physically we should dominate inside and on the glass.

Their big will play outside and try shoot more than play inside.

Our defense will frustrate their other scorers.

I don't think this game is close.

VN Store

Back