Recruiting Football Talk VII

I think Tyler would‘ve been a popular choice if he hadn’t had an affair while married with one of his players…I don’t think he’s coached since then. (I think they are married now with children.)
Last I heard, his now wife became a high school basketball coach. Supposedly she wanted him to assist, but, ironically, his past with her put a kibosh on that. I can't swear all of that is factual, but I read it somewhere.

Not your best work
tenor.gif

What do you guys think about this?

Sean Taylor is maybe the most overrated player of all time.
I think he was an extremely talented, very young NFL player that died tragically at a very young age. I think that anybody that is making that statement is exhibiting little to no class and is likely a little-known member of the media trying desperately to make a name for him or herself.

No. But our homeland was invaded by communists.
How many Buddhists does it take to screw in a light bulb? There is no light bulb.

Why did the Buddhist coroner get fired? He kept marking the cause of death as “birth.”

A monk asked the Dalai Lama if it was ok to use email. "Yes, but with no attachments."

A student is on one side of a raging river. There are no bridges. He has no boat. He shouts out to the Zen master on the opposite bank. “How do I get to the other side?” The master: “You are on the other side.”

VN Store

Back