Recruiting Football Talk VII

You don't know what it's like. The stress to find something new that @peaygolf hasn't stolen is unreal. I have a standard to live up to and an insatiable fan base to keep laughing. Then, I have to endure all of the mocking memes and Gifs from some of our more unrefined posters. It's tough man. I wouldn't be so quick to criticize until you've walked a mile in my shoes, mister.
1711590595687.gif

You don't know what it's like. The stress to find something new that @peaygolf hasn't stolen is unreal. I have a standard to live up to and an insatiable fan base to keep laughing. Then, I have to endure all of the mocking memes and Gifs from some of our more unrefined posters. It's tough man. I wouldn't be so quick to criticize until you've walked a mile in my shoes, mister.
1711590606545.gif

You chose this life and everything that comes with it. Your body of work is respectable if not impressive. That last one was shite though.

Last edited:
Possum's are real. Yetis are just...blech
I’m surprised you’re not a yeti sympathizer. Or maybe you just want us to think you feel that way?

Truthfully, you gave yourself away (not that we all didn’t already know) by calling it a yeti, when clearly it is nothing more than a Snowy Bigfoot, as we Americans would refer to it.

major-payne-sensitive.gif

I’m surprised you’re not a yeti sympathizer. Or maybe you just want us to think you feel that way?

Truthfully, you gave yourself away (not that we all didn’t already know) by calling it a yeti, when clearly it is nothing more than a Snowy Bigfoot, as we Americans would refer to it.
To me, its neither Yeti (which is an overpriced cooler), or Bigfoot. Its Sasquatch.

Reactions: knoxvol52
Unfortunately, some guys don't feel any attachment to their school...it's just the next step for where they want to go. There are several former players who graduated, moved on to whatever was next, and have never been back around the program. I think Baron was probably one of those types. He must have felt like he wasn't going to do well in the draft since he went chasing money.

Unfortunately, some guys don't feel any attachment to their school...it's just the next step for where they want to go. There are several former players who graduated, moved on to whatever was next, and have never been back around the program. I think Baron was probably one of those types. He must have felt like he wasn't going to do well in the draft since he went chasing money.

I think Karl Smesko would be a fantastic hire for anyone who could get him to leave fgcu. He’s in the second round of the tournament basically every year. Give the man blue blood talent and he could dominate the ncaa tourney.

I wonder if we’d ever hire a man to coach the lady Vols though. And I doubt we would.
I think Tyler would‘ve been a popular choice if he hadn’t had an affair while married with one of his players…I don’t think he’s coached since then. (I think they are married now with children.)

VN Store

Back