Recruiting Football Talk VII

This is the type of lawyer that works for free

"They committed clear violations"

> Proceeds to not list any of the "violations" and just expects everyone to take his word for it...I guess?

What kind of lazy **** is this? If you are saying something that goes against what everyone else in your profession is saying, you should probably bring some good evidence to back up the claim.

Last edited:

> Proceeds to not list any of the "violations" and just expect everyone to take his word for it...I guess?

What kind of lazy **** is this? If you are saying something that goes against what everyone else in your profession is saying, you should probably bring some good evidence to back up the claim.
What else you expect from "tide fm"

Look at South Carolina and Iowa arena, though. They are packed to the rafters. You think if Lady VOLS were competitive with SC that the VOLS fans wouldn't do the same? Just got to find the right coach.
Lady Vols used to completely fill TBA every game under Pat. Way outpaced attendance for the boys

To this day my parents are bigger LV fans; they subscribe to ESPN+ just to make sure they never miss a LV game

Was partially a joke, but it's partially true too. Research proves it out.

On the extreme - if you were born in the wild and had to spend night and day just surviving, there wouldn't be much time for other activities. When survival is paramount, it takes up your brainspace and time.

Meanwhile, the most privileged...have too much time on their hands 😅
Ancient cave painting says, 'hi'

__opt__aboutcom__coeus__resources__content_migration__mnn__images__2016__10__Hand-Stencils-Cueva-de-las-Manos-1c4faac631494c9588853580c7cc866d.jpg

How did I get pulled into this conversation? I been watching basketball for the last 3 hours. Good grief
Somehow you got the @Glitch stank on you. You might want to consider the VN. witness protection program. Or just wait 15-20 minutes and @Orangeredblooded will get distracted by her pill caddy and forget all about you being remotely @Glitch adjacent at all in the first place.

Somehow you got the @Glitch stank on you. You might want to consider the VN. witness protection program. Or just wait 15-20 minutes and @Orangeredblooded will get distracted by her pill caddy and forget all about you being remotely @Glitch adjacent at all in the first place.
tenor.gif

> Proceeds to not list any of the "violations" and just expects everyone to take his word for it...I guess?

the same kind of lazy **** this country falls for everyday. news outlets with 'qualified authority' telling us conspiracy as fact. and we are so dumb we believe it.

meanwhile that qualified authority is just some dude with an opinion

VN Store

Back