Recruiting Football Talk VII

False!!! They had not played even remotely that well all season. Tim Banks may not be it, but there is no legal way that Steamer's team stomped that big of a hole in us with out some sort of outside interference.
And they wore arm bands with plays for the only time that season. It’s obvious what happened.

Was listening to KSR postgame after the South Carolina game. Anyway they talked about not being surprised if some good players hit the portal and threw out Barion Brown. It may have been a what if scenario but I wonder if there is more to it.... anyway he's a TN kid and think he could be electric in our offense.
Does.Not.Like.Us

Why does Wes lack the intelligence or self-control to refrain from implying that he expected Heup to deny that losing Spraggins is a big loss?

Wouldn't a competent and emotionally adjusted person inform readers of what Heupel did say? Instead making his (Wes's) own pronouncement and then bragging that Heupel didn't deny his (Wes's) remark?

He can't seem to do even the simplest tweet without a f--- up.

Last edited:
Why does Wes lack the intelligence or self-control to refrain from implying that he expected Heup to deny that losing Spraggins is a big loss?

Wouldn't a competent and emotionally adjusted person inform people readers of what Heupel did say? Instead making his (Wes's) own pronouncement and then bragging that Heupel didn't deny his (Wes's) remark?

He can't seem to do even the simplest tweet without a f--- up.
Wes Rucker is what happens when know-it-all reddit neckbeard types become sportswriters.

Kinduv makes me a little sick saying this, but I hope ohio state beats the hell out of michigan.
I think Michigan is the better team simply because of their defense. They probably have a better shot against UGA/Alabama in the playoffs than Ohio State. Extra level of laughs at UGA/Alabama if they lose to Michigan and start whining about cheating. Listen, I hate Michigan quite a bit for their cheating and would be happy to see them heartbroken...but I'm more interested in seeing an SEC team not win the NC. Maybe Michigan gets stripped of the championship if they win...that just adds another layer to the entertainment of other fans whining.

I think Michigan is the better team simply because of their defense. They probably have a better shot against UGA/Alabama in the playoffs than Ohio State. Extra level of laughs at UGA/Alabama if they lose to Michigan and start whining about cheating. Listen, I hate Michigan quite a bit for their cheating and would be happy to see them heartbroken...but I'm more interested in seeing an SEC team not win the NC. Maybe Michigan gets stripped of the championship if they win...that just adds another layer to the entertainment of other fans whining.
IDK. Uga doesn’t win last year against TOSU without knocking their star WR out of the game. For the most part when tOSU has made the playoffs they’ve been able to hang with anyone. All Michigan does is lose in the semis.

What Bru brings is shown on the field not on the stats chart. He’s the guy that catches the 3rd and 4 pass a yard short then runs over the DB for the first down. He leads and fires up the other WRs with his play not words. We need him back if possible and absolutely need someone on defense to step up and be this guy.
Athletes are naturally competitive by nature and someone making a difficult/great play makes them want to do the same.

VN Store

Back